PC Wolves no longer hostile?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

khazan99

Semi-professional cabbage collector
As the title suggests, I have found that any wolves I encounter are no longer hostile. I can walk right up to them and they do not attack at all, only becoming hostile after I attack them.

A few points: I have Dawnguard installed, I am not a vampire. I do not have Dragonborn installed. I have not completed nor even started the Companions questline, so I am not a werewolf. I haven't done nor have I started the Hircine questline.

I do have quite a few mods installed, but they are mainly aesthetic-enhancing ones (landscape, homes, etc), or ones that add armor/weapons. I have Ultimate Follower Overhaul installed.

This problem is occurring on 3 different characters. It has also occurred on a new test character I just made.

Does anyone else have this issue? I Googled the problem and saw a few references to a Dawnguard glitch that bugged the sound effects for wolves, but nothing about wolves becoming passive.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts