PC With Friends Like These...(Possible Dark Brotherhood Spoilers)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Argurotoxus

So, I'm a big achievement guy. Especially since I want to go out with no clipping turned on so I want to be sure I can legitimately get all the achievements before I turn any console codes on!

I've 14 more achievements to get, and one of them is to Join the Dark Brotherhood.

Here's where the spoilers might come...

Not only have I joined the Dark Brotherhood, I've become the leader of it, refurnished the new place in Dawnstar, and started completing contracts. I think my game glitched out because I had to switch to offline mode once while playing and it seems to have never updated.

Is there an easy fix to this, or will I have to forever go without getting this achievement?

-Argurotoxus

kyln

If only I cared
you could just rejoin on a new save. im currently playing skyrim with no internet, so no steam, etc. i'll likely have to redo everything if i want the cheeses.

honestly, the DB quests are fairly easy to blow through, doing them again would be cake if you are determined.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts