PS3 With all three DLCs Coming out, what should I do?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

13th Nightingale

Hawk- Guild Master, Ebonhawks
I was wondering if I should re-roll a character or use my level 81? I mean wont my 81, ruin the content seeing how that high a level is way OP?

Also if I do start over should I wait to do the content till a certain level?

OneEyedFury

Depends, personally I quite like being able to swipe enemies aside without a second thought if I've managed to put myself in that position. If you think it'll ruin it for you then start over, if not,
enjoy feeling like a man made deity!

OrexxerO

Even at level 81. I would think that the Dragonborn DLC may still give your character pause at some points. And in order of awsomeness I will have to say Dragonborn, then Dawnguard, then Hearthfire. In my opinion only of course...

13th Nightingale

Hawk- Guild Master, Ebonhawks
Nice, I started a character named "Dragonborn." Original right? For some reason I feel like the DB would be a heavy armoured tank or two handed Nord. So I made one. Focusing on Two handed, Smithing, Archery... trying to stay away from magic.

I feel like I'm going to push him to the Wolf side of the house. Then run a stealth character, non Dragonborn into the Vampire. Can you access the Dragonborn DLC if you don't do the main story?

OrexxerO

Yeah, you can access any of these DLC's without touching the main story.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts