Witch shop pays me more for my itens ?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

joafae

Hi, witch shop in the game pays me more for my itens ? thanks in advance, Joafae.

Reiji

Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um
I think they all pay you the same. Your Speech level is what makes your items sell for more and you can buy for less.

MrCostari

Yeah I think it's the same to.
But you can better sell your weapons and armor to blacksmiths, so you can sell the rest of your stuff to other merchants. So the shops don't run out of money.

joafae

Hey guys, thanks for answered my thread. I have been playing and i think the same as U2. If an administrator want to close this trhead so the forum can be more "clean", feel free to do it.

XELI

Every shop or smith i go have expensive items.For example i sell a sword for 50golds and when i try to
buy it again i have to buy it for 3x that price and more.

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
Its called running a business. You buy things then mark the price up and resell it. Investing in the speech skill is like going to the Goodwill store. Everything is cheaper and you get tax write offs. Awesome sauce.

XELI

thanks Vincent...in Oblivion if i remember correct stuff where cheaper.

joafae

Its called running a business. You buy things then mark the price up and resell it. Investing in the speech skill is like going to the Goodwill store. Everything is cheaper and you get tax write offs. Awesome sauce.
And how i mark the price up ? and where i buy things cheaper ?

Thanks in advance Tactician.

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
I was just joking about the realistic nature of the shopkeepers. You're best bet for making money is too go into dungeons and pick up all the light armor, potions and other things that have a high value with low weight. Since this is your first RPG, I'll just say you shouldn't be buying from the shops. Only selling. Only buy if you really really really really very much so need it.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts