Winterhold Onmund Follower Quest

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Robwacked

Hey guys, small problem with a bugged quest in winterhold. It's one where you have to recover the amulet for onmund. So I go to pinemoon cave where this staff is for enthir and I look in the chest and take both staffs.

The quest doesnt update and the marker is stil there. i can't give enthir the staff and thus not get onmund as a companion.

Is there anyway around this? Or even better if someone has the quest id I can just skip it from the console.

Cheers.

garrett

Hey guys, small problem with a bugged quest in winterhold. It's one where you have to recover the amulet for onmund. So I go to pinemoon cave where this staff is for enthir and I look in the chest and take both staffs.

The quest doesnt update and the marker is stil there. i can't give enthir the staff and thus not get onmund as a companion.

Is there anyway around this? Or even better if someone has the quest id I can just skip it from the console.

>>>>YOU MAY ALREADY HAVE THE GRAND STAFF OF CHARMING IN YOUR INVENTORY, IF YOU DO GO TO ANY HOME THE YOU OWN AND PLACE THE STAFF ON A WEAPON RACK AND IT WILL UPDATE THE MISSION FOR YOU AND YOU CAN JUST GRAB IT AND TAKE IT ENTHIR IT WORKED FOR ME

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts