Quest Winterhold College - 5 Grand Soul Stones Quest

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ender

I don't recall the name of the conjurer in Winterhold that gives the quest but its to bring him 5 Grand Soul Stones. I'm just trying to figure out if they need to be filled or not.

Thanks!

googalizer

well I'm not sure myself but I also have that mission and when I get a soul gem it updates the quest log to show that I have 0/5 or 1/5 etc... I didn't look to see if the gem was filled or not since I have a lot of gems, but you'd only have to find one grand gem. If you pick it up and your quest counter counts it, then you'll know, if not then it must need to be filled.... I'd assume you'll need to fill them...but I didn't check....hope that helps.

Ah12321

I thought I completed the Colle of Winterhold quest line. Is this a part of it, or a seperate quest after? Who do you talk to to trigger it?

Ender

well I'm not sure myself but I also have that mission and when I get a soul gem it updates the quest log to show that I have 0/5 or 1/5 etc... I didn't look to see if the gem was filled or not since I have a lot of gems, but you'd only have to find one grand gem. If you pick it up and your quest counter counts it, then you'll know, if not then it must need to be filled.... I'd assume you'll need to fill them...but I didn't check....hope that helps.

I've got a Grand Filled and I think 2 Grand Empty and the quest still shows 0/5. Maybe its bugged and I should try abandoning the quest and picking it up again or something..

CognitiveCog

Puppetmaster
Is there a point to these missions? Do you eventually get something for them? Or is it just to ironically waste my enchanting ingredients?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts