Xbox 360 Windstad Manor played a houdini on me?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ragnarush

I bought Windstad Manor, but I got distracted while building and left while it was still just foundation. For some reason, when I tried to fast travel back, the location was gone. I walked back to where my home should have been, but it was gone! Even the carpenter tables were missing. I tried purchasing the home again, but had no luck. I don't even have an auto save far back enough to go off of. Can anyone help me? An explanation or fix would be greatly appreciated.

JClarke1953

I'd have no idea. If you're on a PC, you might be able to code in what you need. If on a PS3 or XBox, unless you made save's, you're kinda s.o.l.

You might want to call Bethesda, but I doubt they'll be much help. They haven't been so far, and I've been on this a year, and there's bug's/glitches that are over a year old that Bethesda is well aware of!

But, I think your best bet would be to move your char's to a storage device, uninstall, then re-install the DLC's (all 3 if you have them). Then put your char's back in. And, I know you won't like this one, but, you might just want to start over after you finish the above? It's not all that bad, you'll know what to look for where. And also avoid the problems you've already encountered.

Also, Windstad Manor is really glitchy anyhow. It's a pain to build because of glitches on the table's, and some item's don't work inside, display cases, mannequins, stuff falls from shelves, etc. I'd stay at Falkreath, or buy a home in Solitude.

I'm in Breezhome, adopted two girl's (the orphan in Windhelm and Whiterun), and I leave Lydia and solo my job's. if I want to enchant or whatever, I go to the college or Riverwood and use Delphine's.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts