• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
This story is amazing. Very well done. Thank you for sharing your brilliant ideas and feelings with us. After all, when we write, as little bit of us always manages to slip in to our characters doesn't it;)
Thank you so much!

And I totally agree. As a writer, I like the challenge of consciously trying to make my characters unlike myself in one way or another. I would say Annika is a lot like me, but she's far too serious; Ralof's humor makes up for it, though. :D

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas! I spent a good chunk of mine writing. :D

Another scene has been added to Chapter Three, in which one of my favorite in-game characters makes a cameo appearance!

Major Trip

What a trip...
This story is excellent, really and truly. I feel a personal connection with Annika (love her to death). You also did a good job casting, but if Sean Bean is playing Galmar, well, doesn't that mean Galmar dies at some point? Sean Bean has that reputation...

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
This story is excellent, really and truly. I feel a personal connection with Annika (love her to death).
Aww, thank you! Annika's actually turning out to be quite a bit different than I'd planned her, so she surprises me now and then, but I'm quite liking her myself. Good to hear you are too!

You also did a good job casting, but if Sean Bean is playing Galmar, well, doesn't that mean Galmar dies at some point? Sean Bean has that reputation...
I guess you'll just have to wait and see! :D

KD.

I haven't quite finished chapter three yet, but I couldn't wait any longer to tell you how much I like this story! And I know some people don't agree, but I love the way you've followed the canon of the game. It's really tempting just to right your own story and throw canon to the wind, but it's interesting to see the game told from your character's point of view. It gives the NPC's and the story we all know more intrigue and depth. I can't wait to keep reading! :D

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
I haven't quite finished chapter three yet, but I couldn't wait any longer to tell you how much I like this story! And I know some people don't agree, but I love the way you've followed the canon of the game. It's really tempting just to right your own story and throw canon to the wind, but it's interesting to see the game told from your character's point of view. It gives the NPC's and the story we all know more intrigue and depth. I can't wait to keep reading! :D

Thank you so much! I've been having a lot of fun writing certain in-game characters the way I've always imagined them in my head while playing. It's reassuring to hear that I'm succeeding in giving them more depth than the game offers. :D

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
I haven't read the whole thing yet, but I like what I've seen so far. I like the characters, Annika is easy to like. I like likeable characters lol. :)

KaitoGhost

Sea Sponge First Mate
Aye, I've only read the first half of chapter 1 (it's hard to read things like this on my phone), but from what I've read so far, this should be a great story.

Reading fanfics and RPs of this caliber always slightly depresses me. My own writings seem inadequate, by comparison.

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
I haven't read the whole thing yet, but I like what I've seen so far. I like the characters, Annika is easy to like. I like likeable characters lol. :)

Aye, I've only read the first half of chapter 1 (it's hard to read things like this on my phone), but from what I've read so far, this should be a great story.

Reading fanfics and RPs of this caliber always slightly depresses me. My own writings seem inadequate, by comparison.
Thanks so much, guys! <3

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Chapter three has been updated with a new scene!

Sorry this one took so long. I may have gotten a little obsessed with reading A Song of Ice and Fire. And by a little obsessed, I mean I read four thousand-page books in less than a month because by the gods, they are that good.

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
I much much much prefer your version of Ulfric to the one in the actual game.
Haha, well, thank you! Though I'm not sure if that means I'm doing a good job of writing him or if you just really, really hate him in the game. :D I've always loved him in the game because I see so much depth to the character, and there are so many unanswered questions about him. I really don't know if he's fighting this war for Skyrim, or if he just wants the throne and everything else is collateral damage, and it's the not knowing that makes him so interesting, to me. Obviously, I'm going with the good-guy stance with the fanfic (...OR AM I?) so I'm glad you're enjoying it!

You inspire me to keep pushing through the final stretch of my own work. >8D
Please, please do! I miss Tanniel! And I still hold out hope for her and Ralof!

Neriad13

Premium Member
Please, please do! I miss Tanniel! And I still hold out hope for her and Ralof!

I ended up scrapping almost the entire second half of the current chapter and have been redoing it from scratch ever since. That's what the biggest holdup has been - that and a couple new jobs. But this morning I finally finished the climax and only have a couple wrap-up scenes to do now before I get back into editing mode and release new material. IT'S GONNA HAPPEN! :D

As for Ralof, it's still tentative, but I might possibly be including him in Chapter V. And if he's included, it's also highly probable that the character who has already spoken for Tanniel will be hanging around as well. >.>

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts