• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
I get the feeling Hadvar is going to play a bigger role in this story than simply the introduction. I know in the game, if you side Stormcloak Hadvar drops off the face of the planet (same with Ralof if you side Imperial), but....

Rex Prime

Premium Airtcle Writer
Best Skyrim Fan-Fic i read aside from Skyrim: The Novel, since you said it the story will have some main questline in it, i can't wait for Alduin vs Annika, i wish if Alduin could be made more Evil or making him and Annika bitter enemies in your Fan-fic

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Best Skyrim Fan-Fic i read aside from Skyrim: The Novel, since you said it the story will have some main questline in it, i can't wait for Alduin vs Annika, i wish if Alduin could be made more Evil or making him and Annika bitter enemies in your Fan-fic

Wow, thank you, Rex! Annika will become more and more bitter towards Alduin each time he distracts her from her original goal of becoming a Stormcloak and fighting for Ulfric's cause. I want to write each storyline in its entirety, so if I do get to the end of this saga, you'll get Annika vs. Alduin!

Woooo, Ralof gets around. :oops: First, his sweetie in Helgen and now a new one?

Not quite! Though, as Gerdur says, "Not for lack of trying." Poor Ralof.

bulbaquil

Something just occurred to me: She'll be approaching Kynesgrove. If she avoids the main quest after Dragon Rising, she'll necessarily approach it on the way to Windhelm; if she continues to pursue the main quest... well, we all know what will happen then.

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Something just occurred to me: She'll be approaching Kynesgrove. If she avoids the main quest after Dragon Rising, she'll necessarily approach it on the way to Windhelm; if she continues to pursue the main quest... well, we all know what will happen then.

Yes, Kynesgrove is an inevitability for Annika. The real question is: what's waiting for her there?

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
I really enjoyed the closing remarks about the Dragonsreach nobility. That's something I've never thought of before but was right in front of me all along.

I've found that with a lot of the nobility and their court. The Jarl of Riften's son Harrald is a pompous jerk, Windhelm and Solitude's court mages are both pretty rude, and... well, I'm not sure about Markarth because I've spent so little time in that castle.

Neriad13

Premium Member
I've found that with a lot of the nobility and their court. The Jarl of Riften's son Harrald is a pompous jerk, Windhelm and Solitude's court mages are both pretty rude, and... well, I'm not sure about Markarth because I've spent so little time in that castle.

Ooh, yeah, Harrald is the absolute worst. I normally don't even do his quest, even if I am hard-pressed for cash. It'd be nice if one could huck quest items into the canal instead of giving them to their owners. >.<

I actually kind of like Wuunferth and Sybille though. Wuunferth, because he's the only other person who's actually trying to end the Butcher's reign of terror and Sybille, because she's just so deliciously creepy. How often is it that a vampire makes it to the upper crust?

But the rest of the Solitude court, I really don't care for. What really got me with them was when after I had completed the Imperial questline and saved every single one of their foppish posteriors from certain doom, they did not have anything to say to me.

Siddgeir of Falkreath is pretty bad too - a spoiled child who just so happens to be a Jarl now. And shares a voice actor with Nazeem.

And finally, there's this one cutscene including the Jarl of Dawnstar that always gets me. A servant of his is asking him for permission to join up with the Stormcloaks, genuinely wanting to help in the war effort...and the Jarl laughs him right out of the longhouse. But to his credit, when he's exiled to Windhelm, he does seem to miss Dawnstar and care about its denizens.

And Idgrod Ravencrone is just about the coolest Jarl there is. :cool:

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Sybille, because she's just so deliciously creepy. How often is it that a vampire makes it to the upper crust?

Sybille is a VAMPIRE? We really need a "mind is blown" button on this forum...

My favorite Jarl (other than Ulfric) is probably Balgruuf. I really like his whole, "Empire, Stormcloaks, who cares—I'm on the side of Whiterun!" attitude.

ETA: I also love former Jarl of Falkreath, Dengeir, for his hilarious paranoia about Imperial conspiracies.

Neriad13

Premium Member
Sybille is a VAMPIRE? We really need a "mind is blown" button on this forum...

My favorite Jarl (other than Ulfric) is probably Balgruuf. I really like his whole, "Empire, Stormcloaks, who cares—I'm on the side of Whiterun!" attitude.

I'm seeing it now, a little graphic that looks like an atomic blast. But, yeah, apparently she feeds on the prisoners in the Solitude jail. And it does explain why she looks so young.

I refer to him as "Skyrim Dad" myself. He's one of the main reasons why I could never be a Stormcloak - I do not ever want to see that cutscene in which he says he's disappointed in me after Whiterun is taken from him.

bulbaquil

Ulfric, Balgruuf, Vignar, and Maven (when Maven is Jarl) are probably my favorite Jarls. Although I wonder why Arngeir pronounces "Vignar" as though it were a French name.

Siddgeir of Falkreath is pretty bad too - a spoiled child who just so happens to be a Jarl now. And shares a voice actor with Nazeem.

And finally, there's this one cutscene including the Jarl of Dawnstar that always gets me. A servant of his is asking him for permission to join up with the Stormcloaks, genuinely wanting to help in the war effort...and the Jarl laughs him right out of the longhouse. But to his credit, when he's exiled to Windhelm, he does seem to miss Dawnstar and care about its denizens.

Seriously, Skald, you call yourself a Stormcloak supporter?

I am now thinking that I should do a main quest staying totally neutral through Season Unending, and giving Dawnstar to the Imperials in the negotiations as the counterdemand for Markarth. I then finish main quest, join Stormcloaks, liberate Falkreath, DON'T liberate the Pale, and retire the character with Falkreath in Stormcloak hands and the Pale in Imperial ones.

bulbaquil

MAVEN?!

I'm afraid we can no longer be friends.

Oh, don't get me wrong on this; I don't like Maven. I just find her one of the more intriguing characters, who just so happens to be a Jarl under certain circumstances.

Unfortunately, Sjadbek does like Black-Briar Mead more than Honningbrew Mead, but that's just bad luck with taste buds.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts