Xbox 360 Wife not cooking.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

rakkety

First off, sorry if this has been answered already. Couldn't find anything related in the sticky.

Title pretty much sums it up. I married Ysolda. The first couple times I asked she made some meals but now she stopped. It doesn't even give me the option to ask. Is there something I'm supposed to do first?

Sent from my HTC Glacier

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Might be a glitch. I wont lie the title made the child in me laugh. Did she move to your house or did you move into her home?

rakkety

I moved her to Breezehome then to Honeyside once I bought it. Problem started at Breezehome though.

Sent from my HTC Glacier

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
Obligatory:

Loxoceles

Sounds familiar. I married Jordis, my Proudspire housecarl. She cooked a meal when I asked. Later I loaded Hearthfire. Then the problems began. My cooking pot disappeared in Proudspire. Asking Jordis to cook a meal never happened, no pot. Later I loaded a Proudspire mod and it produced a cooking pot in te remodeled kitchen. However, now there is no dialogue to instigate a cooked meal. bummer. lol you are not alone with your hunger.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts