Xbox 360 Why won't Serena carry any items?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Capsegutten

When I talking to her I'm able to press the trade conversation choice, but when I try to give something to her a message pops up and says "the item is too heavy". She has nothing in her inventory and the things I try to give to her only weigh 2,0. The only things she can carry is arrows. What do I do to fix this??

scarey

It's a bug. The new 1.9 patch is supposed to fix this. Allegedly.
I'm having the same problem with Lydia. Every time I fire and re-hire her she can carry less. I just assumed she was carrying an increasingly large secret stash of sweetrolls.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
Specifically the bug is that every time you dismiss your follower they eventually spawn an additional set of default gear that is hidden from your view in the trade window. Some followers have hidden default armor (e.g. Lydia) so they can accumulate a lot of weight from extra multiple sets of their hidden default equipment rather quickly if you dismiss them often.

Specifically the bug is that every time you dismiss your follower they eventually spawn an additional set of default gear that is hidden from your view in the trade window. Some followers have hidden default armor (e.g. Lydia) so they can accumulate a lot of weight from extra multiple sets of their hidden default equipment rather quickly if you dismiss them often.

So, like all relationships where you get back together, there is baggage attached!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts