WHY CANT I MARRY LYDIA!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Streets

The Gentleman Owl
I wonder if you know how to go about getting married? I assume if you did everything you would be able to marry Lydia, unless your game is somehow glitched. Which platform do you play on? PC with mods? You may have a mod interfering with this. If you don't have at least patch 1.5, Lydia is unmarryable.

To marry anyone, you have to speak with Maramel in Riften and do this Skyrim:The Bonds of Matrimony - UESPWiki wear the Amulet of Mara, and go talk to Lydia.

To marry Lydia, you have to complete the quest "Dragon Rising" and be the owner of Breezehome in Whiterun.

sticky runes

Isn't Lydia the one who takes about 12 minutes to finish saying "I am sworn to carry your burdens"?

Maybe its just taking her a long time to come up with a "yes".

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.

Tryn

Premium Member
Why NOT marry Lydia? She'll help you kick butt plus give you all the marriage perks wherever you are.

Prometheus

It doesn't matter who you marry on what perks you get so she seems like a good choice, except she doesn't have a home.

To answer the original question, go to Riften speak to the priest, buy an amulet, complete dragon rising and buy breeze home then talk to her.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts