Who's Your Favorite NPC?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

I really like Legate Rikke. I can't bring myself to join the Stormcloaks on my other character because I know that she eventually has to die...

Saozig

Hippy
To be honest, I like a lot of the NPCs in Skyrim.

My fav favorite is, of course, Marcurio, icky soul patch and all.

Legate Rikke is good too. She's one of the reasons I liked the Civil war quest line more than I thought I would. I like Captain Aldis too. Once a dragon attacked in the Castle Dour courtyard and killed him. I was bummed.

And Ahtar the executioner!

I have always had a weird liking for Lod, the blacksmith in Falkreath. I love how he sounds so Minnesotan. Actually I like most of the blacksmiths, especially the orc ones.

For some reason I tend to like the mage NPCs you run into around Skyrim: Dravynea, Nelacar, Feranger, Falion...but not the torture dude at the Blue Palace or any Thalmor.

And of course, pretty much all the Khajiit.

The merchants and beggars in the Riften marketplace too. Even Grelka. At least she's honest with you.

Bothela at the Hag's Cure. She's hilarious.

Many more I like, too many to list here.

bluewar40

Hmmm...thats a toughie. My most recent(And Main) character had been fond of most of the imperial soldiers. Although his wife Breyla Mayron has grown on him more than most.
I also like Falk Firebeard, the steward to the High Queen(Yep, she dserves it).

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
The only NPC's I really genuinely like are Cicero and Jenessa. There are some others that I'm fond of (Vex, Nazir, Gabriella, Serana, Festus Krex, Elisif, Erandur, Senna, and Mirabelle), but I don't have particularly strong feelings for them.

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
My favorite is ... well if you know anything about me, this one is kind of obvious, lol.

But for the past week I haven't been as interested in 'her' as much as I was before, and I'm afraid that I've found someone else. Now my favorite NPC is Sarah, who isn't a vanilla character, but one added in by a mod that I made myself. I have many plans for her, and working on her will allow me to learn the ropes around NPC modding, but like I've said before I won't be uploading it to the public.

Now for vanilla game characters, Faendal and M'iaq The Liar would be my favorites, Faendal because he's a cool guy, and he can give me early archery training, plus he was the only notable person to attend my character and Sarah's wedding. M'aiq because, well, he's awesome. There's more but I don't feel like listing them all.

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
I like a lot of NPCs, but the two that stood out for me are Paarthurnax and Cicero.

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
J'Zargo is super funny. And i like Nazeem, his head looks so pretty propped up against the gildergreen.

Wildroses

I think Haelga, simply for laughs. The note about the trout and Daedric books was an entertaing read, as is the decor of her bedroom. She can provoke interesting dialogue from other NPCs if you hang about the market. I was amused the time Madesi asked her what she used all the Marks of Dibella he sold her for, and her response was: "Maybe one day I'll show you." My favourite was Maven telling her not to practise her Dibellan arts on her son "because she likes her" and hence doesn't want to see her pretty face cut up. I actually giggled when Haelga pointed out he hadn't objected, and Maven responded in exasperation: "Of course he didn't, he's a man!"

Honestly my favorite NPC is Nazir, he's got such a smooth talker, apathetic attitude, but you can definitely tell he's a good guy (as good as a member of the brotherhood can be), especially towards the end of the quest line, my second favorite is probably brynjolf though

Thiashan

No one beats Ma'iq the Liar. He's the greatest NPC I've ever encountered in the game. Such a mysterious character too, could he be immortal? Is Ma'iq one of the forgotten Divines? What is Ma'iq's purpose in life? Where does he go? Where does he come from?
Seriously, he's the best character ever created for me.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts