Who's your all time favorite game character?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

cicerotheinsane

I like Max Payne as a video game character, especially in Max Payne 3. Nothing more depressing yet interesting than a morbid game with an alcoholic with life problems to play as. Elizabeth from Bioshock:Infinite was something truly special. I LOVED her character because of the way she moved, the way she talked and how she was accompanying you. Probably my favorite girl supporting character of any game I have played.

ChudMacGud

Elite Bard
Hands down Commander Shepard. It's not just Commander Shepard him/herself, but the story, characters, and experience as Shepard that make it an easy decision for me.
n7.jpg

DurableDiction

Paladin of the Old Order
Hmmm...
Monica Reybrandt from Dark Cloud 2
Solaire and Artorias from Dark Souls
Arthas and Medihv from Warcraft
Tiber Septim from Elder Scrolls
There are a few others. But out of all those, I have to go with Solaire and Artorias as my faves.

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
I've thought about replying to this several times - and now I am I still can't pick one.

It could be Gabe Logan from Syphon Filter which came out at the wrong time because other larger games launched. It could be Nina Williams from Tekken for looking good in purple. Still with Tekken, it could be Yoshimitsu for his victory comment which, to me, sounded like "whaa daa f****r". Eve from Parasite Eve a game hardly noticed in the UK because of the lack of release. Lydia from Skyrim for her willingness to step in the way of a giant's club. Duke Nukem for supplying me with abusive one liners. Sephiroth for the image, Squall only gets a mention because of the dance scene with Rinoa.

What a cruel question to ask - I'm still thinking on it

General Charles Xander

General of the 11th Imperial Legion

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
GLaDOS - Portal (pity you can't play as her)
Gaige - Borderlands 2
Little Boy - Limbo (gut-wrenching when my failures send him ragdolling all over the place, or crushed, or stabbed, or sawed in half, etc.

Reaper87

吉光
Yoshimitsu (Tekken/Soul series)

King and Armor King (Tekken)

Voldo (Soul series)

Cervantes de Leon (Soul series)

Master Chief Petty Officer John-117

Ecco the Dolphin

Rayman

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts