• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

kyleekay

Hi there everyone! My name is Kylee, and I (obviously) just joined the forum. Some people call me Kyle, Kyles, or Kay. Take your pick.

Skyrim is the only game in the series that I've played, and I bought it when it first came out. Unfortunately life got busy, and I only recently began playing again. I found myself coming to these forums a lot for help, so I decided to join. My current character is a lvl 14 Dark Elf "Spellsword" type build.

I look forward to meeting you all and gaining great information about the game. I'm relatively new to forums and I haven't been "great" at RPGs since high school, so take it easy on me, ok? ;)

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
A lot of people here are friendly, so it should be no problem at all to enjoy yourself and find what you're looking for around here, I mean, I'm a really shy person and I still managed just fine (Even when I was a 'newbie' here) :p

Welcome to the forums Kylee! :D

kyleekay

That's great to hear, thanks. I've joined other forums before (non-game related) and mainly just ran into elitists who think they are better than everyone. So far y'all seem awesome. :D

AS88

Staff member
Yeah, we're cool, mostly.. I was the same as you, Skyrim is my first Elder Scrolls game, and my first real RPG, but I've been totally sucked in by the whole thing. :)

kyleekay

It's so addicting. The only thing that compares to it, in my opinion, is WoW. WoW & Skyrim are the only two games to ever get me like this, hook, line, and sinker. :p Fable came close, but it's not quite on the same level.

AS88

Staff member
Oh
It's so addicting. The only thing that compares to it, in my opinion, is WoW. WoW & Skyrim are the only two games to ever get me like this, hook, line, and sinker. :p Fable came close, but it's not quite on the same level.

Oh not another WoW player ;)

My gf and a couple of my friends play it, it's the absolute bane of my life! :p

kyleekay

Lol. Not to worry, I haven't played since high school. :p It took up WAY too much of my time, and I got tired of paying for it every month. Skyrim is free and more fun to play- win/win all around.

AS88

Staff member
Lol. Not to worry, I haven't played since high school. :p It took up WAY too much of my time, and I got tired of paying for it every month. Skyrim is free and more fun to play- win/win all around.

If only you could convince them for me.. My friend did play some Skyrim, on Novice :rolleyes:

kyleekay

Your friend wasn't immediately addicted to the game after playing?! Man, that's damn near blasphemous. ;)

AS88

Staff member
Ikr! I think the fact he was playing on Novice (and is a bit of a douche :p ) made him give up. He's the only person I know who's not been totally hooked though, except my gf, who can't stand the fact she has to aim :rolleyes:

I dunno, they're clearly the ones in the wrong! Glad you chose to sign up anyway, you won't regret it. I'd done a lot of looking on here for tips, but when you join and get involved you become part of the community here :)

kyleekay

I'm not a fan of aiming either tbh, but I like the game enough to try. :p

Thanks for being so helpful/nice! I am definitely looking forward to becoming a part of the community.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts