• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Nephor The Shadow Stalker

Strike swiftly and silently.
I got sick of me as well. I think she's (I'm?) at level 26...... and hasn't actually done anything. Not sure what I'd actually do if I was actually in SKyrim. :oops:
I don't think I even made it to Dragonsreach... level 3 or something. I was just too excited to create another khajiit. I might make "Me" again one day.

Yeah I was trying to play it how I would for reals but then I just started slaughtering soldiers left right and centre and I was like.... hmm.. some repressed rage going on here.. ? haha.
Can I ask how you play a Khajit? I always have so much trouble since Khajit are such pariah in Skyrim. For goodness sake, they aren't even let in to most cities! I can honestly say that in 4.5K hours in Skyrim, the only Khajit I have ever seen in an actual city is the assassin/spy in Riften.
For me it's like the beast within and struggling for what humanity they have. If any. Also I've always played non-human races in games where being human is an option.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I don't think I even made it to Dragonsreach... level 3 or something. I was just too excited to create another khajiit. I might make "Me" again one day.

Yeah I was trying to play it how I would for reals but then I just started slaughtering soldiers left right and centre and I was like.... hmm.. some repressed rage going on here.. ? haha.
Can I ask how you play a Khajit? I always have so much trouble since Khajit are such pariah in Skyrim. For goodness sake, they aren't even let in to most cities! I can honestly say that in 4.5K hours in Skyrim, the only Khajit I have ever seen in an actual city is the assassin/spy in Riften.
For me it's like the beast within and struggling for what humanity they have. If any. Also I've always played non-human races in games where being human is an option.
I'm just the opposite. I always end up playing either a male or female human with red hair and blue or green eyes. I don't know why, it just always ends up that way. I did have an Argonian that made it to about level 70, but I lost interest.

Nephor The Shadow Stalker

Strike swiftly and silently.
I'm just the opposite. I always end up playing either a male or female human with red hair and blue or green eyes. I don't know why, it just always ends up that way. I did have an Argonian that made it to about level 70, but I lost interest.
To each their own.:)

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
I got sick of me as well. I think she's (I'm?) at level 26...... and hasn't actually done anything. Not sure what I'd actually do if I was actually in SKyrim. :oops:

To be honest I don't let that bother me at all. I just blaze on through. I haven't really done any Character profiling of my Khajiit yet. I'll develop a story for him. But at the moment I am just doing my thang. He has been made Thane of Whiterun hold so he has more freedom to move around there. Plus he is huge and scary so I'm thinking they would not like to argue with him anyway. :p

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows

Lol! I just started hunting and my "me" hasn't been to Dragonsreach either. "Oh yeah, Ralof, I'll TOTALLY go let the jarl know about the dragon." :rolleyes:

My character lived in Anise's cabin and would hunt during the day and sell whatever she got to Alvor and Lucan. Shooting bunnies went from "Aw, poor thing." to "OMG! Did you see that shot!? I pointed to where I thought it would run and I got it! High five!" *looks around empty room. *high-fives self.
This Khajiit is the first character I have made that will go out of his way to hunt bunnies. Every other character I didn't do that. (I loved my zero count in the "Bunnies slaughtered" section in my stats. Except that one time with Lydia and a staff of chain lightening...we don't mention THAT incident anymore... <.< >.> )

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Raido is a somewhat complex creation. I wanted more of an agile master swordsman than a head bashing brute. More Bruce Lee than Conan the Barbarian. I was happy with the result because it was fairly successful product of the original vision.

He's a mix of what I envisioned his parents being, a touch more his father than his mother.

I started by making a similar build and appearance to my Redguard character from Oblivion who is basically my mental picture of his father.

I then adjusted his build and appearance to reflect a percentage of his genetic make up coming from his mother whom I envisioned was an Altmer.

As a result, his build is a taller but considerably lighter (more agile) version of his father. His father was above average height but more stout and muscular like a traditional Redguard. His mother was slightly above average height for an Altmer who are naturally a tall race to begin with. Raido's combination is somewhere in between the two.

Skin tone is somewhere in between his father's darker Redguard tone and his mother's lighter, more tradional Altmer tone. As a result, Raido's skin tone is lighter the a typical Redguard but darker than the average human race skin color.

His facial structure is also a mix of the two parents. He has a stong and fairly prominent jaw and nose (particularly the bridge) which are more traits of his father. He has more of his mother's more pointed Altmer chin and prominent, deeper brow. His eyes are a little more elongated and pointed. I liked these features as they also gave him a little bit of a manga/anime look to his appearance

It's hard to see in the pictures where he has the more common, longer, shaggier hair style as it covers them a decent bit, but his ears have a hint of the elven point at the top. This is more visible with the close cropped hair style like what he has in the animated signature pic below.

The choice of warpaint was added following the death of his friend and fellow Companion, Skjor and he's worn it ever since.

As I tend to do with created characters, particularly ones I expect to be a long-term main character type, I try to make a feature or two similar to myself. In Raido's case, his eye color (blue) is similar to my own. The facial hair style is similar to mine as well, a goatee on the lower chin with a thin beard running up along the jaw line.

Last edited:

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

Rhew

The missing snow elf

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
...and by "frightened," he means 'might not have printed several copies to stare at for hours.' :p
I forgot to say thanks for overstating my stamina :D

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
I'm a little lost in this conversation haha. It's gotten out of hand! Lol
You might be surprised, but you are not the first to say that to me

:D

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts