Who are the Dragon Priests?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Purr

:3
I didn't know about that special mask... but thanks to you, now I can try to get all the masks and go to that shrine.

Awesome article, going to adventure soon! :-)

Waddon

good thread well written i encountered morakai and the one with the yellow mask morokai is the hardest

***Spoiler***

for those of you that do acquire all of the dragon priests mask to take to Bromjunaar Sanctuary to get the ninth dragon priest mask, be sure to take the 8 original masks after taking the ninth mask.

Straumgald

***some spoilers***

Got the ninth mask today, annoying to have to do the college quest chain up to Staff of Magnus on my 'paladin'. Also the 9th mask reveal is very anticlimactic, I figured some sort of visual/sound effect or some magic looking stuff. Nothing, just opens up. Oh well it was fun collecting them all.

The Evenstarr

Have sword, will travel.
**minor spoilers**

The final mask "Konahrik" is pretty cool - when the wearer is low on health there is a chance the mask will knock enemies back, heal the wearer and any nearby allies. I personally wear Volsung exclusively.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts