Which side of the Dawnguard Main Quest feels like canon?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Which side of the DLC is (or ought ot be) canon?

• Dawnguard

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • Volkihar

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

Neriad13

Premium Member
...or makes more sense to be canon, anyway. Coming from the Dawnguard side of things, I find it hard to believe that Serana would willingly continue to live with her father and help fulfill the prophecy that her and her mother gave up so much to stop. It's the thing that tore their family apart, besides becoming vampires in the first place.

But then again, I have no experience playing as a vampire and have no idea what Serana's justifications are for that series of events. What do you think?

Howarthee

Qa'Darri - The unknown thief
I think it would be the Dawnguard side, to be honest. I don't know why, but it just feels more like the canon to me. But what do I know? :p

Xivia4

SPOILERS

Either way the Vampire side never truly lets you be evil and fulfill the prophecy. I've done both sides and they pretty much end the same. Serana is your follower and she helps you defeat her father. Depending on how you play it out (dialogue) you can even tell Serana to cure her Vampirism.

Jurgarik Greycloak

Techno master of Tamriel.
Honestly does not matter that much. In the end, i do not think we will really have a canon. Voted Dawnguard because I like them more.

I've heard that the imperial ending is cannon? If that's so, I think it would actually be kinda cool if the Dawnguard was eventually absorbed in to the legion and they became a special faction in the legion that are trained to hunt supernatural monsters and deal with them.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts