Where to get Mammoth's Tusks without killing a Mammoth?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Phenom

I wanted to get married to Ysolda, but she needs a Mammoth's Tusk first. I already killed all the Mammoths in Skyrim(Or at least the ones near Whiterun). So am I screwed?

Jeff31

Premium Member
no they respawn after a few days, kill any gaint they carry them

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
Go to Jorrvaskr in Whiterun. Go into the room to the left, and make sure the door is closed so you aren't seen, and no one else is in the room. There is a Mammoth's tusk on the desk you can steal, and use to complete Ysolda's quest.

Daggers

There's Mammoth Tusks everywhere.

Off the top of my head, I remember one in the College of Winterhold.

SatinBow

Yes there are at least a couple of people u can but them from. One may have been from the traveling Khajit. U do not have to kill one for the tusks!

Thomas Liu

tyl089
also alot at the bandit camp/mine at white run. go to the inn and ask for work and the inn keeper will give you a bounty to kill bandit leader, and there is a ton of mammoth tusks inside along with iron ore that you can mine.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
also alot at the bandit camp/mine at white run. go to the inn and ask for work and the inn keeper will give you a bounty to kill bandit leader, and there is a ton of mammoth tusks inside along with iron ore that you can mine.

That's the Halted Stream mine.