• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Beelzemonic

I really want this conjuration tome because I really like the seekers in the dragonborn dlc and it would be nice to summon them, as a person trying out conjuration, I would like to obtain every conjuration tome/spell I can get that involves summoning creatures, so where can I get this tome. I know its in the Dragonborn dlc but I have no idea where to locate it.

I have all Black Books, completed Dragonborn DLC main quest, so can it still be obtained?
Im hearing rumors of that one guy named Talvas Fathryon living in that Telvanni place on Solsthiem selling the tome but the only ones hes selling for me is Ash Guardian, Flame Atronach, Familiar..

If your confused, Conjure Seeker allows you to summon this daedra below. I definately want to be able to summon this daedra, but cant find the tome anywhere. So, does anyone know where I can find it?

1768Seeker.jpg

Calcelmo

Article Writer
I found mine while doing one of the Black Book trials. It was on one of the tables near the final book. I'm almost certain you can revisit these areas because you keep the books in your inventory.

KattSand

Premium Member
I found mine while doing the winds of change black book quest. It was on a table in the first room with the seeker and a pool of water with a tentacle comming out of it if you get to close.

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
I've only used it once so far, but I wasn't very impressed. It moved very slow, and the poison didn't seem to do much.. even to weaker things like normal bandits.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Adam Warlock

I've only used it once so far, but I wasn't very impressed. It moved very slow, and the poison didn't seem to do much.. even to weaker things like normal bandits.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2
And only one can be summoned at a time even if you have Twin Souls perk

Beelzemonic

well regardless I still really want the seeker summon spell. I went back to these Black Book realms and still no spell tome. Its like its no where to be found, and unfortunately I cant check the Waking Dreams realm because when you go there, your stuck on top of that summit. (I have completed Main Quest)

Beelzemonic

I found the Conjure Seeker tome!!!. I found it laying on a table in the Untold Legends realm. BTW, I used wooden plate glitch to get past that door that blocks you from progressing further through the realm. I confirm that the enemies, tomes, chests.etc respawn in the realms. Thanks for all your help! :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts