When you marry and your spouse "opens a shop",

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

kirak95197

Writer
Is there an actual building and do you make money from it?

The Barefoot Nord

I need some dragon scale shoes.
No actual location, but wherever your spouse is when you come home and talk to them they will give you a cozy little profit.

ShadowMage

Article Writer
I'm sorry if you hoped there was. No, there is not an extra building when your spouse opens a shop. Now don't believe me fully, I haven't played for three weeks and I haven't traveled everywhere yet.

But yes you do make money if you ask your spouse for it. Great move if your the husband, no sarcasm in here at all(sarcasm).

brandon

your profit is 100g a day so your better off forgetting about it for a few days and just travel and do whatever. there isnt a cap on how much shell give you either. before i accidently killed cam she gave me 10000g. well i dont think theres a cap anyway.

brandon

lol yeah i dont think i can do that. im addicted to skyrim like its crack. i get all antsy when its almost time for me to go home. i wish i could put the kids to bed early but i love playing with them to much.

Kablewee

anyone ever just stay put and follow their spouse to see where the hell they go if they do go anywhere lol Where is this so called "shop" of theirs :) I want to just follow them around but man that would be one boring adventure lol

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts