When can i download dragonborn for ps3?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Cory

All the news articles said feb. 12th. well its the 12th, 1am where i'm at and its still not in the playstion network. Does anyone know the time it should be in there?

Ritterkreuz

I wanted to download it before work, but now such luck. I'm going to be ticked if it's not there when I get home. Then of course comes the problem of tricking my kids into going to bed early so I can have extra play time.

Dashmiel

Bethesda already released the DLC. Now it's up to Sony. It will not appear on the PSN store until the store updates. This happens normally around 6PM Eastern but can happen earlier or it can happen later. Sony does not need to guarantee a time as per the TOS so we're at their mercy.

syonser

I just checked and it said they're currently undergoing maintenance. They're probably updating the store now.

Ritterkreuz

I wonder if the delay of a day for those in Europe has anything to do with it. Germany is 6 hours ahead of us, London 5, so it could be 6:00 or 7:00 tonight when it turns midnight in Europe.

Ritterkreuz

Exactly, so 7:00PM EST on the 12th would be Midnight on the 13th in London, 1AM in Berlin.

Draxdor

From @Bethblog: The North American PlayStation Store generally updates early evening (EST). We'll let everyone know when we see Dragonborn is up

syonser

From @Bethblog: The North American PlayStation Store generally updates early evening (EST). We'll let everyone know when we see Dragonborn is up
I'm seeing reports of 3PM, not sure if Central or Pacific time though. If that's true, we have about an hour and a half.

Dashmiel

I just checked and it said they're currently undergoing maintenance. They're probably updating the store now.

Updating a massive online storefront is a multi-step tiered process. Usually few people even notice the intermittent access to it, but if you're constantly go back and forth to it on update day you'll notice it'll be inaccessible at times. It just means the process already started at least. Shame I won't have time to buy it and leave it downloading before I head off class. Oh well, not like I was planning on sleeping anyways.

syonser

Hey guys! I got a final say so.
"PurpleTurtle

OK GUYS I HAVE THE FINAL SAY SO: He told me that maintenance started at 8:30 in CT and will end before 5:30 CT so i have 1:47 on my clock right now so do the math yourselfs guys."

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
Guys, where exactly should be dragonborn located ? The playstation store is huge, any idea ? New releases? Hot PS3 games ? Add-ons ? Does anybody know for sure please ?

Nuuberk

Guys, where exactly should be dragonborn located ? The playstation store is huge, any idea ? New releases? Hot PS3 games ? Add-ons ? Does anybody know for sure please ?
normally i just search the game, then it was have add-ons as an option and it wil be there, i just checked and its not there yet -.-

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts