What's your family's opinion on where they live ?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Fenix09

So my character is married to muiri and we live in Heljarchen Hall and she loves it up there no complaint's but my character has two boys and they hate it and rather live in Whiterun in the breeze home. So what's your family's thought's on where you reside ?

Wildroses

Girls love the snow in Heljarchen Hall, but they hate Winstead Manor and are obsessed with the idea of monsters in the swamp. Lakeview Manor everyone seems to like (except a few spouses who only like Solitude as a place to raise a family).

I find girls are kind of lukewarm about Riften. Sometimes they like Maramal saying they can visit the temple any time they like, but they also feel there are lots of scary people in Riften and keep making me promise to keep them safe. Boys in Riften also say Brynjolf says he can teach them a lot of neat things when they get older, which sounds like a great reason to move from my perspective. I hate that red-headed creep.

Breezehome and Whiterun children don't complain about, but I get the impression they have problems with the children there. Girls are always complaining that Braith is mean and keeps telling them what to do so they don't want to play with her anymore, and boys say that while Dragonsreach is cool, the kids there are mean.

Solitude seems to be well liked as well for the facilities. Girls want to join the Bard's College and boys want to join the Imperial Legion when they grew up. The worst I've ever heard is girls saying they saw a Thalmor the other day and he was really scary, but they don't sound terribly scared, more like stating a fact they know to be true and widely accepted than a genuine emotional response.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
My girls liked Whiterun but constantly complained about Braith. I even caught Sophie shadowing Braith with her wooden sword drawn... (that's my girl).. anyway I moved the whole family to Lakeview Manor and Lucia is always commenting that she likes it there..that the tree in the park is so pretty..err.. what?

My assassin character is going to set up in Morthal so we'll see how that goes down (if she ever has kids)

Lucid

I've got kids living in Windhelm for the first time and they're both happy there. I find them running around playing all over the place and they never complain about the cold. The only negative is that Sofie says that Rolff tells her that it's not safe for her to play in the Grey Quarter. That guy's heading for another beat down.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts