• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
The Sassy little vendor in Riften , is listed as a marriage partner . I'm tired of pickin Lydia and need a change . Anyone know how to push Grelka's button for marriage , I sure could use a change . All she does is stick to her complaining about how bad and dangerous Skyrim is . ( If anyone can help with info about her I would appreciate it ) ........ Tks ;) P.S. I have even bought a bunch of junk off her to see if this would work....but just wasted alot of gold.

Wildroses

I think your information is incorrect. I've never seen Grelka on marriage lists. I don't think she can be married on Xbox.

Karen

boop.
She is supposed to be eligible for marriage as she's a member of the PotentialMarriageFaction, but there seems to be a bug that prevents the marriage dialogue from showing up. As far as I know, the only way to marry her would be via console commands, if you're on PC (setrelationshiprank player 4).

Other than that, or if you're a console player, I don't think it's possible to marry her.

Edit: Sorry, I'm just noticing the Xbox 360 tag, so I see you don't have the option of using console commands.

Thank you both for the input I really appreciate it . What had me so bugged for long time was Grelka is on the marriage list , but not for us X-Box folks I guess . It's for me kind of like hearing a noise coming from my car engine but I can't locate it . Tks again , my obsessing is now over about Grelka ;) "Whew" That was really buggin me LOL

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts