Whats the Gnarliest Slo-Mo Death Scene You've Executed?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Anthony Smash

SMASHTACTICS (DUBBAGE/THRESHOLD DJ CREW)
I shot a Dawnguard off the top of his own tower, it was perfect, nailed him with the crossbow, and he was right at the edge so he fell over like when the Villain in some movie dies. AND he was paralyzed, so his corpse slid for like 60 yards when he landed, THEN I turn around and did the exact same thing (no paralysis) opposite side!! GNARLS!!

Anthony Smash

Did the same thing to a Hagraven off Bard's Leap Summit. epic.

sticky runes

I once perfromed a sneak shot on a bandit who was standing by a chair, and watched him fly arse over tit into the camp fire that was on the other side of the chair, it looked incredibly painful, I felt kinda bad afterwards!

another time was when i shot a necromancer in wolf skull cave, the arrow knocked her into a ravine and she fell... for a very long time!

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
I once perfromed a sneak shot on a bandit who was standing by a chair, and watched him fly arse over tit into the camp fire that was on the other side of the chair, it looked incredibly painful, I felt kinda bad afterwards!

another time was when i shot a necromancer in wolf skull cave, the arrow knocked her into a ravine and she fell... for a very long time!

Fusroda'd a Bandit Marauder off his perch, then shot at him with my crossbow as he was falling. It got the standard arrow killcam, but it was awwwwesome.

Streets

The Gentleman Owl
I don't know if this one misses the point, but one time I was Sword n' Shielding against a Giant. I had the Quick Reflexes Block perk, and the Giant took a club swing at me as I raised my Shield. The Quick Reflexes super slow-mo caught, and I stayed in the path thinking I could live a hit and train my Block a bit. Well, what actually happened was, I was shot into space by the Giant as Quick Reflexes glitched and stayed in slow-mo mode the entire flight up. It was shocking and funny, and took a long time to watch.

So yeah, I didn't exactly execute this one, but I helped make it possible.

Anthony Smash

^BWAHAHA! thats totally happened to me before, its funny as hell. one time i saw a mammoth randomly fly about 200 feet vertical, land on another mammoth and die, it was the funniest goddamn thing ive ever seen!

Kulaasvokul

Do you mind? I'm busy doing the fish stick!
Sadly, nothing epic like your experience has happened to me yet. I did however shoot a goat with an arrow and got a slow mo kill cam thing.. it slid off the mountain. Very Gnarly if I do say so myself.. ;) It was a close call. That goat was rabid..

Kulaasvokul

Do you mind? I'm busy doing the fish stick!

stagnant94

It had to be done :sadface: No vets in skyrim, so unfortunately Dovahvet has to do the dirty work.. :/
give the dovah a break, he's busy enough without having to murder animals

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
These are all SO TOTALLY GNAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRLLLLYYYYY doooooooooooooooooooood!

Anthony Smash

YEAAAAH BRRRAA!!! LIVIN THE DREAM!!! LET'S PARTY!! lol bros...

Soloquendi

Pastor of Muppets
I kill shot an Elk right in the butthole. :)

This was especially funny, because I had just said; "I'm going to do a Jim on this deer". My dad Jim had shot a deer once and they couldn't find the bullet hole. They found it when they gutted the deer. It had entered through the sphincter and shredded all the internal organs. Ruined the meat, but funny as hell.

As an experienced hunter and combat veteran, I have to say that the mechanics in this game are awesome!

Anthony Smash

BWAHAHAHA! awesome! i killed a dragon by shooting it in the butthole once, it's hilarious! and yeah i agree the mechanics are amazing, especially archery.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts