What's in your Favourites Menu?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

How many items/spells are in your favourites menu?

• Total voters
Mine is cluttered as fluff, and since I'm playing now, this is what's on mine:

Aura Whisper

Auriel's Bow

Become Ethereal

Bend Will

Blade of Woe

Bound Bow

Bound Sword

Call Dragon

Calm

Chain Lightning

Circle of Protection

Clairvoyance

Clear Skies

Close Wounds

Conjure Ash Guardian

Conjure Dremora Lord

Conjure Flame Atronach

Conjure Storm Atronach

Detect Life

Dragonrend

Fear

Fire Breath

Fireball

Firebolt

Flaming Familiar

Frenzy

Healing Hands

Ice Form

Ice Spike

Ice Storm

Icy Spear

Incinerate

Ironflesh

Lesser Ward

Magelight

Muffle

Necromantic Healing

Rally

Revenant

Slow Time

Steadfast Ward

Storm Call

Summon Arvak

Summon Durnehviir

Sunhallowed Elven Arrows (this is purely for aesthetic reasons. I hate when the arrows are still equipped even after I change out the bow)

Telekinesis

Thunderbolt

Unrelenting Force

Wall of Flames

Wall of Frost

Wall of Storms

Waterbreathing

Yep, that's my favourites list. Tbh, I don't mind the scrolling because it doesn't take that long on xbox and I rarely ever go into the proper menu unless I'm selling stuff or need a different shout.

Wicka waaah!!

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member

AJK

Usually I'll have something like this:
(no specific order)

primary 1-H weapon
primary 2-H weapon
light armor set
heavy armor set
enchanted ring for 1-H
enchanted ring for 2-H
enchanted ring for archery
enchanted ring for general magic
same/similar set of necklaces
and maybe Unrelenting Force and a couple spells.

LuChao

The Martial artist
my current character has ALL her spells and her Highborn ability thats it

Brandie

the sassy mage
I oooonly use the favorites menu for spells. It bugs me too much to add weapons and shouts into it.

But so far I have Candlelight, Sparks, Oakflesh, Courage, Muffle, Healing, Fast Healing, Flames and Conjure Familiar in my favs on my newer save on PC Skyrim. On my 360 save, I have tons more spells, as I'm leveled up alot more there lol.

Cherry

Farfetch'd is judging you!
Really depends on the character, but my current Argonian has the following:

- Bosmer Bow
- Bosmer Shortblade ( a long dagger )
- Argonian Kindjal ( a shortsword )
- Histskin ( obviously )
- custom-made invisibility potions
- some healing potions

halcyondaiz

Finder of Warm Sands
Depends on what character I'm playing as.

My current main character, a level 46 Khajiit sneak thief/assassin, keeps:
nightingale armor
spectral assassin
vampire lord
unrelenting force
fire breath
ice breath
ice form
daedric swords - one with fire enchantment, one with drain health enchantment
auriel's bow
blade of woe
nightingale armor set
sun hallowed arrows
blood cursed arrows
health draughts
poison
invisibility

That's from memory. I usually keep her heavy hitting weapons, shouts, rings, and useful potions on favorite for standby. Rarely do I let her venture out in any armor but nightingale.

Though, I won't lie. Considering she's a Khajiit, for the first 30 hours I played her, while I was building her up into a sneaky beast, she kept skooma in her favorites. I like to think the pressure of the night mother and having to run the thieves' guild made her clean her act up a little and get off the skooma.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
Though, I won't lie. Considering she's a Khajiit, for the first 30 hours I played her, while I was building her up in a sneaky beast, she kept skooma in her favorites. I like to think the pressure of the night mother and having to run the thieves' guild made her clean her act up a little and get off the skooma.

Welcome to the Forum:D

I love the Nightingale outfit as well!

I love that you have displayed the skooma trait in your character and through the disipline of her occupation, she has overcome her addiction!

Your current build is a favourite of mine and if you have any questions regarding it or anything else than dont hesitate to ask! If i dont know the answer, Im sure I can find some1 who does :p

halcyondaiz

Finder of Warm Sands
thanks, it's much appreciated!

This is my first Khajiit sneak/assassin build, but I've invested an insane amount of time into her.

Sadly, I can't seem to play anything else but this build now. Haha. I used to stick to warriors or battlemage builds, and for the first year I played, that's all I used. But boredom takes its toll, and after figuring out I wanted a secondary character, I sat down and came up with a Khajiit with this build. (Literally, I wrote out every skill I'd focus on as primary skills, character quirks, and even weapon/armor set goals. It was my first time and I wanted to be prepared. Haha)

Nightingale is my favorite armor, by far, but daedric is pretty awesome looking too. I think the only reason I like nightingale a bit more is simply for the fact that it hides her face well and adds more mystery with the glowing eyes - and also helps hide her vampiric features. ;)

As for the skooma bit? Ahh, I couldn't resist. It made for a pretty good role play, especially the part in the game where you had to clean Riften of a skooma dealer for the Jarl. Former addict taking down a dealer just gave it a slight hint of sweet irony to me.

thanks2Ralof

Friend 'O dog
I personally like to keep my favourites menu fairly organised and not too cluttered and I was wondering what you guys have as your most used things on your charcter and why?

Incubus favourites looks something like this:

Soul Incinerator (enchanted Blades Sword)
Harkons Sword
Aetherial Crown
Deadric Shield
Deadirc bow
Auriels bow
Blade of Woe
Predator Circlet
Daylighter Circlet
Dead Thrall
Call to Arms
Incinerate
Invisibility
health potion
Vampire Lord form

Obviously this is not in alphabetical order and its going off memory so there is a 100% chance i have forgotten 1 or 2 things, but that is the general idea.

Your turn :p !
i wish i could organize "all swords" or "all potions" in a row

1 ... Clairvoyance.
It doesn't matter WHAT is in your favorites if you can't find the place you're trying to go for a quest ...
Speaking of Clairvoyance - is there a spell that gives you DECENT DIRECTIONS to actually GET to a place instead of sending you in a circle halfway around Skyrim to avoid a small hill that any AMATEUR mountaineer could climb?

If so, please let me know.

Chadonraz

13-20? Damn, I've had a massive favourites list... and I was playing on the Xbox back then so only two hot"keys".

Currently playing on PC but with a controller, so I keep the list short. Just seven items: Become Ethereal, Dawnbreaker (2), shield, bow (1), Unrelenting Force, and Whirlwind Sprint.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts