What's in your Favourites Menu?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

How many items/spells are in your favourites menu?

• Total voters

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
I personally like to keep my favourites menu fairly organised and not too cluttered and I was wondering what you guys have as your most used things on your charcter and why?

Incubus favourites looks something like this:

Soul Incinerator (enchanted Blades Sword)
Harkons Sword
Aetherial Crown
Deadric Shield
Deadirc bow
Auriels bow
Blade of Woe
Predator Circlet
Daylighter Circlet
Dead Thrall
Call to Arms
Incinerate
Invisibility
health potion
Vampire Lord form

Obviously this is not in alphabetical order and its going off memory so there is a 100% chance i have forgotten 1 or 2 things, but that is the general idea.

Your turn :p !

Chadonraz

I can't be bothered to turn on my console just to check my Favourites list, but I think I remember what I have there:

- Aura Whisper
- Become Ethereal
- Candlelight
- Close Wounds
- Conjure Wrathman
- Dragonsting (my bow) [1]
- Ebonyflesh
- Fire Breath
- Fireball
- Frenzy
- Ice Form
- Invisibility
- Muffle
- Shield of Solitude
- Thalmorbane (my sword) [2]
- Unrelenting Force
- Whirlwind Sprint

Decided to check in-game, after all - but I had actually remembered everything. Oh well, guess I might as well go kill a dragon. :p

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
Well... off the top of my head, I keep whatever my current armor set's helmet is because I constantly take it on and off. Usually I'll keep a Shout or two. I would say no more than 5 things. I know mages are always swapping out spells, but warriors don't really need to swap much. Sometimes I'll throw a bow on there if I'm relying on archery for whatever reason.

I also have the problem where I don't want a lot of things on there. I'm on console and while it's easier to use than going into the menu, it's still not super easy to navigate. I also have the mental health problem where I don't like clutter and having something on there that I don't use regularly would drive me mad. MAD I SAY.

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
Well... off the top of my head, I keep whatever my current armor set's helmet is because I constantly take it on and off. Usually I'll keep a Shout or two. I would say no more than 5 things. I know mages are always swapping out spells, but warriors don't really need to swap much. Sometimes I'll throw a bow on there if I'm relying on archery for whatever reason.

I also have the problem where I don't want a lot of things on there. I'm on console and while it's easier to use than going into the menu, it's still not super easy to navigate. I also have the mental health problem where I don't like clutter and having something on there that I don't use regularly would drive me mad. MAD I SAY.

I agree. Warrior builds require a lot less on hand than mages. And i like to take my helmet off when i enter cities or talk people on the road.

I really try hard not to have heaps in the menu but sometimes it gets away from me. Quite often i look at an item or something and go:

"why the BLEEP have i still got that there! I havent used that in years (yes potion of waterbreathing... im talking about you!)"

Adam Warlock

Aetherial Crown
Candlelight
Conjure Bow
Dead Thrall
Detect Dead

No melee weapons or destructive magic?
Don`t need them ( at least not cluttering the fav menu anyway ).
Currently touring with a killer band of follower Mjoll , Thralls Fjola and Chief Yamarz
While they tank , I`m leveling my archery with mystic sniping

Twiffle

a dozen bottles of Ale ,, ,, ,, :beermug: :D

Lucid

Bosmer:
Aura Whisper
Daedric Sword of the Vampire
Dragon Aspect
Dragonbane
Fireball
Nightingale Bow
Summon Dremora Lord

Nord:
Calm
Close Wounds
Fire Breath
Glass Bow
Glass Sword of the Blaze
Heal Other
Unrelenting Force

These are the only two that I remember with confidence. My Breton mage has an ever-shifting list of spells. The others are variations on the same theme; a combination of preferred weapons, spells and shouts. Never potions or apparel for some reason. I usually keep to 6-7 items.

I've seen people with huge favourites lists and I think I would be overwhelmed by that.

Gigapact

Lollygagging Milk Drinker (according to guards)
Damn that's a lot... that would drive me insane with all of the scrolling.

I typically have (don't remember order):

Healing spell
Bow
Sword (dual)
helmet (always taking on and off)

and that's about it.

Now for my mage:

Healing spell
Main destruction offense spell
Dragonhide
invisibility
telekinesis
Mass Paralysis

Once I get over that many, I get too pissed off with all the scrolling.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
On my warrior: Weapon, racial ability, healing potions.

On my Pure Mage: Too many spells.

It has generally caused problems on my Mage, since I accidentally selected candlelight instead of chain lightning. It didn't end well, though it did make it easier for me to see my character losing his head in a finish move.

Lucid

I wish I could bundle apparel into a single item on my favorites list. A couple of my characters change clothes a lot. Some examples would look like this:

Ysela's Cold weather armor: Full Deathbrand armor kit with shield
Ysela's warm weather armor: sleeveless grey thieves guild kit with shield
Ysela's town clothes: Jarl's armor with grey boots and bracers, sapphire circlet. No weapons or shield.
Endryns town outfit: miners clothes, novice hood, leather bracers and boots
Endryns work outfit: Nightingale kit with Volsung mask

Caideus

For my Mage? Like DrunkenMage I have way too many spells and have also had the same problem with candlelight and chain lightning.

For my warrior: Shield, Sword, Battleaxe, a healing spell, candlelight, my helmet, and the Aetherial Crown.

Lately though I've added the Dragonborn(DLC) Priest masks to my favorites. Along with a few other van masks and some other enchanted items. Only because I have found these items of continual use and instead of going through the normal menu list to select them. I can find them, and equip them much faster if I just go to the favorite list. Because my guys would just have way too much jewelry and other things of value that are to be sold.

BG5150

I have my bow & axe on there, but they are also on my # keys (I have them bound to 2 & 3). Healing (also KB bound). Torch (I should bind this). Flesh. Fireball. Some other things I thought were useful at the time, but never got around to taking them off.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts