• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Wuunferth's Balls

473 In-Game Hours and Counting!
I got on my cocmputer today and saw the announcement for dawnguard and im wonedring when its gonna be released and what it's about. I hope its something about destroying or aiding the Thalmor in another glorious conquest of dominance for those arrogant high elves. Oh well im still paying for it.

Noooboody Knooooows. I think it will be a new quest chain, involving a new faction. Hopefully something very high-level, because it can get boring sometimes, killing everything in one or two hits.

Also, your name is Wuunferth's Balls. Not sure whether to laugh, facepalm, or just try not to think about it.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Let the speculation begin. To me, that's the best part: not knowing. Bad enough we have to wait. It would be a worse wait if we knew what was coming. I can't take the anticipation any longer! But I'd bet everyone on this forum is gonna download it. :)

J

Jeremius

every time i see the DLC title, i cannot help but think that it has some holy-warrior/knightly order vibe.

Harperlarp

We can almost be certain that snow elves will be in it, hopefully we'll finally get to see some dwemer.

As for release Bethesda have said they'll give us info at E3 in a couple of months. So I reckon a couple of monta after that the dlc will be out, add yet another month for ps3 and pc players. The game could very well have been out for a whole year before some of us get to play it. They're certainly in no hurry.

Nameless1

I am almost certain it will be a falmer uprising. Read Fall of the Snow Prince and Falmer:A Study(or whatever) The hints in those books coupled with the Snow Prince findings in recent dlc make me think so.

My logic justification of the idea is this: Falmer are blind and would surely attack at night for a tactical advantage. Therefore we would need guards to watch until Dawn brings safety (and the advantage back to us)

just a thought...

EDIT: as for the freaky eyes in the pic they released...? I have no clue how that would fit in with my idea but who knows.

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
I am almost certain it will be a falmer uprising. Read Fall of the Snow Prince and Falmer:A Study(or whatever) The hints in those books coupled with the Snow Prince findings in recent dlc make me think so.

My logic justification of the idea is this: Falmer are blind and would surely attack at night for a tactical advantage. Therefore we would need guards to watch until Dawn brings safety (and the advantage back to us)

just a thought...

EDIT: as for the freaky eyes in the pic they released...? I have no clue how that would fit in with my idea but who knows.

I've seen alot idea's. Although my speculation is no more acurate than anyone elses, mine agrees with yours lol.

As for the Idea of how "Dawn" would be in this, Someone on the forums pointed this out on : Lore:Dawnstar - UESPWiki

"Dawnstar was once besieged by the mysterious Ice Tribes, who may have been of some relation to the ancient Falmer. The town's four champions - Chung, Delacroix, Beatrice and Alhavara - attempted to negotiate with the tribes, led raids against them and turned to the Emperor for help, but to no avail. The tribes attacked the town, and the walls barely held. Governor Cyril Vinticae banished the champions, rightfully fearing that one was in league with the tribes. The tribes were mounting for a final attack, when a disgraced hero was assigned to defend Dawnstar. The governor promised the hero riches and would restore their good name if they could reveal the traitor. With the help of the oracular powers of the town's healer, Eustacia, the hero tracked down the four Champions in the many dungeons around Dawnstar and pieced the clues together to reveal the traitor. When the tribes led the final assault, the hero slew any enemies who slipped through the defences. In the final battle, armed with the power of the Starfrost, the hero defeated the thriceborn Gehenoth and saved the town.[3]"

Maybe the Dawnguard are these ancient hero's that protected "Dawnstar" and you have to reinstate the order?

But I also have a feeling there might be a bigg-o Vampire thing happening a side from this theory of the Dawnguard... maybe not related but also in the DLC.... (only because of THE EYES!!! Scarry!)

Brianthelionz

I think it's going to be something related to vampires
The companions were werewolves with the name dawn guard might be a clan of vampires hope they don't sparkle

Shadowbane

Premium Member
*SPOILER* from what I searched there will be a dragon rider questline involving riding dragons as mounts, along with 3 new lands, not sure if all 3 will be released in this one DLC. Doubtful, but I believe the lands are Cyrodiil, Morrowind, and Hammerfell.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
*SPOILER* from what I searched there will be a dragon rider questline involving riding dragons as mounts, along with 3 new lands, not sure if all 3 will be released in this one DLC. Doubtful, but I believe the lands are Cyrodiil, Morrowind, and Hammerfell.

Links and sources?

Diego The Assassin

Thalmor Slaughterer.
I am hoping, it will let you become the Jarl (after a long and hard quest line) of Dawnstar! I hope that if you can do this it will let you make Dawnstar an awesome place by purchasing things like in the Dark Brotherhood quests

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
There are currently no reliable sources for the content. Everything that's being posted is mere speculation.

I figured that Dagmar but he seemed so sure of himself, I wanted him to post the links and sources he supposedly found through his search.

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens

Yeah... Well I heard from my Brothers Girlfriends Sisters Co-worker that has this friend on the "in" that there is going to be a large Quest line that takes part in a newly discovered "Dwemer Anitronic Chicken Area". And that It will take place on 5 new lands.. not 3 . I think it will be Blackmarsh, Summerset, High Rock, Rabblejackia, and Spainland.

MoulinRouge

tumblr_lifufbxF6L1qf3k9c.jpg

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts