• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Black Orchid

Death Incarnate
My Nord Ghost Warrior, Rashka the Slayer.

Gaaf Kendov = Ghost Warrior

zsqx4m.jpg

LungDrac

Alana the Argonian
Briinah Do Nis

Sister of Cannot. Because I cannot fathom being a dragon XD

Though, Briinahdonis sounds kinda snazzy, I must admit. If I were to pronounce my name while I was a dragon, I'd roll the R's. Come to think of it, I'd be quite the chubby female dragon. Oh well, more to love!

Chadonraz

Paazfofahdon
Paaz Fo Fahdon - Fair Frost Friend

I'd be a frost-breathing dragon, because of my nationality. I've been told I'm a fair person (in most situations), and I would try to stay on friendly terms with my fellow dov. :)

I also like the alliteration in the English translation of my name. :D

jarif

Dinokvulomleonis
Death Darkness Lion
Ok the leonis is a bit of latin because why everything have to be dragon? :D

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
You do know that all dragon names only have 3 sylibills - example, their names are shouts
Od Ah viing
Paar thur nax
Al du in
Durn er vir

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
-EDIT-

Qethnunah
"Bare Bone Hunter"

Following my Trial of Badassery, I adopted the name
above due to Kasai's love of beating the toughest
badasses on legend difficulty using a base-level,
non-enchanted wooden sword and wearing only
ragged trousers.

d02f299f-c356-4b6b-b3ce-f8e63afc7a7a.png

Ciocal Gricenchos

Cichol Grigenchosach
Sticking to the rule of dragon names having only three syllables:
Vo-Kul-Bo = Un-Good-Fly
Which would mean Evil Flight. I would be a dark-coloured dragon with withered feet.

Impaleification

My Dragon name would be Drem-Morah-Onikaan , meaning Patience-Focus-Wisdom. I'd be the 3rd Dragon ever created and would not like to fight very often unless I needed to. Instead of violence, I'd try to be diplomatic and give some of my vast knowledge to others to keep the peace. But if the need arises, I can destroy any in my way. ( I'd actually be a lot like Paarthurnax)

Impaleification

Lol, guys ,

"A dragon's name consists of three words of power (<<<<this is supposed to be in dragon language),"

Yeah so STOP PUTTING 5 WORDS IN ONE NAME!!!

A select few Dragons only have two words of power in their name. So who's to say they're aren't any with more then three words of power in their name?

Stalker

Desire

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
You do know that all dragon names only have 3 sylibills - example, their names are shouts
Od Ah viing
Paar thur nax
Al du in
Durn er vir

Not all, some have just two.

Sahrot Aar
Rel Onikiv
Kruziik Krel
o_O

None of those listed have 2 syllables.

sah-rot-arr
rel-on-i-kiv (lone one in the game that has anything other than three, probably an oversight in the DLC that wasn't caught)
kru-ziik-krel

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Lol, guys ,

"A dragon's name consists of three words of power (<<<<this is supposed to be in dragon language),"

A select few Dragons only have two words of power in their name. So who's to say they're aren't any with more then three words of power in their name?

Sorry for that.

I look back on my old posts and I just go, "Oh god why" :p

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Lol, guys ,

Sorry for that.

I look back on my old posts and I just go, "Oh god why" :p
With the one exception of Relonikiv which for some weird reason (crack smoking developers) follows no previous naming convention, every dragon has a three syllable name. Most in fact are three single syllable dragon words, though some only have two words but one has 2 syllables thus giving a total of three. Since all dragon shouts are three syllables and all dragon names are supposed to be dragon shouts, all names should be three syllables.

A four word name would be inconsistent with naming convention, though apparently consistently inconsistent with crack smoking DLC developers which paid no attention to the name they gave one of the bystander dragons in the final battle w/ Miraak. :rolleyes:

So be proud that you both are completely right and bask in the shine of praise it brings :D

... and of course completely embarrassed that you are both completely wrong and now the subject of intense ridicule and scorn by your peers who cannot believe how ridiculously wrong you both were. :eek:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts