1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice

What was your most satisfying kill?

Discussion in 'General Skyrim Discussion' started by RespectForMer, Aug 23, 2014.

1. RespectForMer

RespectForMer New Member

I greatly enjoyed killing Grelod The Kind. It was hilarious. I sprinted in, ran up to her, and upper cut her with my war axe. Then I stripped her of clothes and burnt her corpse, all while the lady ran around screaming and the children cheered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  2. TallestMouse24

I loved when I repeatedly cut the heads off of the Dawnguard.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

3. Kohlar the Unkilled

Kohlar the Unkilled Time for some ale

Mine would certainly be Karstaag. I had to construct a sword especially to defeat him, and while I was putting the enchantments on the blade, my bard, (unprompted by me) began to sing "The Dragonborn Comes." It was a special moment, and I knew then that Karstaag's fate had been decided, for I was the Dragonborn and I was coming for him. And so I did. I gave the blade the name Karstaag's Demise. And so it was.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Naginata

Naginata Huntress of the Shadows

I hated my bard in my Hearthfire home because her singing sucked and she sang ALL the time. Shot to the face with a crossbow, dragged her into the storage room, done. My home was finally quiet and I was happy. :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. Jewels

Jewels POTATO

Alduin. He glitches, and he was literally hopping around like a lunatic. Well, he glitched on my game. To me he was changing colors, like he was purple, then red, then green. And so he was incredibly easy to kill.
    Another time, I raided Whiterun with my Stormcall shout, and killed EVERYBODY. So I just sat on the throne, a magnificent powerful Jarl with a dead army and population. XD sooo proud of that. But I had to kill my step brother, Farkas. He was annoying anyway. Boring Zelda freak. Though Zelda is super nice....

6. JoeReese

JoeReese Well-Known Member

Aside from using console commands to make Maven and friends nonessential? I'd say Mogrul in Raven Rock. Once I heard him shaking down the farmer, by threatening his wife, I realized it was time to make him into a convertible.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Kalin of High Rock

Kalin of High Rock Faal Lun Vahdin

I was shooting up at Mercer Frey, crouched and sneaking at the bottom of the statue. Just as he went invisible again my arrow caught him right in the gob and sent him rag-dolling off the statue dead.

• Like Like x 4
  8. JoeReese

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  9. raido KASAI

raido KASAI Ansei Master Badass

TESV 2014-06-05 15-48-09-98.png TESV 2014-02-22 11-39-00-55.png

• Like Like x 3
  10. Egglet_Mcgee

Egglet_Mcgee Member

I was a khajjit and i just did the brawl with uthgurd in the bannered mare...

I was about to leave when Mikel the bard said "if your looking for women you best go elsewhere" I looked at him as I interpreted it as elswyr. I lifted him up at smashed his head into the fire!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Gigapact

Gigapact Lollygagging Milk Drinker (according to guards)

Umm... I'd have to say Ancano, the Thalmor from the College of Winterhold. I'm actually surprised no one said his name yet (at least not that I saw). He's such a cocky, arrogant asshole and I wanted to kill his ass from day one. All he ever did was belittle me. fl*ff YOU ANCANO, I AM THE GODDAMN DRAGONBORN AND YOU CANNOT SPEAK TO ME THAT WAY.

Second would be Mercer Frey, because he's also another cocky, arrogant asshole and I can't stand his voice.

Although, now that I have Skyrim for PC, once I make Maven killable, I'm 100% sure that will be my most satisfying kill. I hate that woman so much.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  12. JoeReese

Oddly enough, the minute you go to the college, you can Fus Ro Da Ancano into a wall whenever you want, and nobody has a problem with it. :D

• Like Like x 3
  13. Trekiros

Trekiros Member

The Emperor Titus Mede II on my very first playthrough.
    I was playing as a typical Nord guy because I always play the main race on my first playthrough of an elder scrolls game. So I was really pissed at him for kneeling to the Thalmor and betraying the Nords that gave birth to his empire.

I figured, anything would kill him. But how could a Nord express the hatred of all of his race to this coward of an emperor ? What could be the most symbolic way of killing him ?

War cry. The Nords' daily power. A fearsome and guttural shout of anger only a Nord could pull off. The old man collapsed, he couldn't take it.

• Like Like x 5
  14. Assassinate

Assassinate Watch Your Back

Lord Harkon after he was repeatedly trying to break the partnership between me and my new lover Serana

• Like Like x 3
  15. Commodus

Commodus New Member

Ulfirc. I was so happy when I sliced that racist pig open!
    A close second has to be Grelod. When she gave that speech about beating the children, I didn't even let the old bag finish. Just marched in and cut her down. It made it even more satisfying when you could adopt some of the kids in Hearthfire and give them a better life :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Lewsean

Lewsean Member

Tullius, war mongering coward. Hearing him beg to be let lived was so funny, just like the Empire he represents :D.

17. raido KASAI

The Winterhold Chicken was pretty satisfying both for the kill and the meal

• Like Like x 3
  18. Wippii

Wippii Bookworm

All-time? Brynjolf. by FAR.

Currently I feel that the Wyrm - a pretty strong dragon from the Deadly Dragons mod - that I just spent 12 game hours (1.2 real hours) fighting was an even more satisfying kill than him. For over an hour I stood on a tiny ledge so that the Wyrm's conjured Minions couldn't get to me, shooting arrows at the dragon whenever I could.
    Finally plopping that thing's by then transparent backside straight out of the air was insanely satisfying!

19. Daelon DuLac

Daelon DuLac How do you backstab a Dragon?

Ulfric. Always Ulfric. Preferably with my fists, but a wooden sword will do in a pinch.

• Like Like x 1
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    raido KASAI: 17 Points (Props for the wooden sword!) Aug 25, 2014
  20. raido KASAI

I love the long epic ones. My Ebony Warrior battle pictured above took just shy of 72 game hours and started at the Last Vigil marker of course but ended about halfway between Ivarstead and Whiterun.

The legendary dragon battle was shorter but more difficult as I was fighting 3 at the same time. Both battles were on Legend level with no armor, enchantments, or gear improvements. Only magic allowed for me was alteration defensive buffs to make it even possible in any way.

The epic battles are the ones that define you

• Like Like x 2