What type of class build will you be?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

What class will you play first?

• Total voters

Siah

I know it's early, but as far as I know there's the Templar, Dragonknight, Nightblade, and Sorcerer to start from right now. (I think there will be the Warden as well, but I know nothing of that class yet, so I'll leave it out for now >.>) Of course each of them can branch off very differently in their own builds, it being Elder Scrolls and all. I think I'm debating between Sorcerer and Dragonknight myself. Sorcerer may win out, probably with light armor and a sword perhaps... anywho, random thoughts. But what are you lot looking forward to trying first in the game? I'm super psyched to get into the tactical and strategic style of small group play myself. That and the epic pvp.

HipsterDogie

The first thing i look forward in the game is to find places that i've heard about in skyrim and all TES books.
And hopefully i will be a sorcerer or a conjurer becuase conjuration has served me well so far in the TES.
And I hope that you can buy a house in some way.
And i really hope for some Pets or companions Along my path to glory in the TESO!

AS88

Staff member
I am so, so tempted to do a Dunmer Nightblade, but I think there'll be so many of them, I'll want to do something else. I'm interested in a Nord Archer (whatever class that fits into), a Redguard Swordsman and an Altmer Sorcerer, though. :)

Siah

So, I've been thinking about it a bit more and, with some helpful info from http://tamrielfoundry.com/2013/05/eso-by-the-numbers-part-1/ , I would think my sorcerer build would consist of light to medium armor and the destruction staff and restoration staff -> using the dark magic tree mostly (for hindering enemies) probably with a splash of deadric summoning (situational dps?), and the restoration staff to heal up allies (not sure how else the healing skills work yet). A solid support-like class that would be best in groups and make group runs go smooth and quick (I think >.>).

The other is the dragonknight likely using sword and board (although i'd try both dual wield and 2h to see what i'll like the feel of best... I don't usually do tank builds, but..) with a bow in heavy or medium armor.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
I love DPS builds so the Nightblade is gonna be my pl*ps. I mean especially in competitive play, nothing thrills me more than tactically striking down targets *cough* squishy sorcerers. :D And basically if I am smart being able to completely disrupt an enemy team.

And PvE I will love striking hard and fast providing key DPS for the Instance :D

Siah

Haha true that. I'm really curious to see how sneak will work in pvp, and the flow of playing that type. Knowing me, I'll probably have like 5 characters before I even try to settle on one lol. But typically I tend to start with casters... they can be tactical/strategic as well >.>

Side note, does anyone know about duals being in game? Cause some good one on one skill challenge is always entertaining.. (looks pointedly at Zhengi)

Reaper87

吉光
Depends - I'm usually an Archer/Assassin, but I can be a Warrior as well.

The Wanderer

Young Heritic
Not sure yet, but probably a pure Arkay DPS build.

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
Since I will be joining the AD, I will probably be an Altmer Sorcerer. Though I might try a Bosmer Bow-mage or a Khajit Nightblade. I also want to try being a Templar but none of the races in the AD are suitable for it :sadface:.

jarif

im leaning to be dragonknight for now, since i saw the first person gameplay, the chain and the warriors assets would be good for an assassin. GET OVER HERE!!!!
GET OVER HERE.jpg

I know it's early, but as far as I know there's the Templar, Dragonknight, Nightblade, and Sorcerer to start from right now. (I think there will be the Warden as well, but I know nothing of that class yet, so I'll leave it out for now >.>) Of course each of them can branch off very differently in their own builds, it being Elder Scrolls and all. I think I'm debating between Sorcerer and Dragonknight myself. Sorcerer may win out, probably with light armor and a sword perhaps... anywho, random thoughts. But what are you lot looking forward to trying first in the game? I'm super psyched to get into the tactical and strategic style of small group play myself. That and the epic pvp.

I figure to join the Dagarfall clan, & will be a garden variety dual wielding hack'n slash muffugga! First however, I will be a master smithy, & make weapons & armor as I go dungeoneering looking for my materials to craft with. Then I'll go to the enchanting college to accentuate my weapons & armor! CHEERS DAMMIT!!!!!

BarkingSpiderzz...

Rimfaxe96

This is the only part that made me wary so far concerning TESO; they said that you can create a hybrid character, which would be pretty devastating for tactical players because in the long run everyone will be a warrior his/her pocket. And those who will try to do it "their way" anyway might get cut down quickly in PvP when meeting with said hybrids and their leveled weapons...
We'll just have to see I guess.

If I make a Redguard character, I'll be an archer. Should I pick Altmer however I'll be a mage/healer, focused on healing magic for my buddies with destruction spells as backup. Maybe also conjuration.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts