• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

SputnickHD

Hello fellow adventurers, I just wanted to know what there is to do once you have literally have done everything in the game? Are there any cool suggested places to visit? Hidden places maybe? Some awesome miscellaneous quests? I'm starting to get bored after almost half a thousand hours of gameplay, I am just wondering if there is any noteworthy things I can to to brighten up my character and my Skyrim lifestyle. I have all the DLCs by the way. Thanks.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
There is a dwemer ruin in the mountains to the east which possesses a strange glowing orb on a pedestal. Touch it.

Staff member
Propose to your bride to be by hardcore RPing and proposing in that beautiful cave where you read the Elder Scrolls for the Dawnguard quest. Make sure your future wife is standing directly in the middle of the sunlight.

Staff member
Give the Ebony Warrior a one on one honor duel, using only fair mechanics in a straight up melee fight. The battle can lead you across Skyrim if you let it.

Staff member
Give a Legendary Dragon an Honor Duel on Legendary Difficulty (and you will probably get wrecked).

Staff member
Look into the Thrall Thread: Living With the Dead by Adam Warlock. Necromancy can add a lot to the game.

SputnickHD

Look into the Thrall Thread: Living With the Dead by Adam Warlock. Necromancy can add a lot to the game.

Dedicate your life to becoming a celibate priest who practices alchemy in a small cottage in the wilderness. It's crazy fun, I promise. :p

These are too funny guys. Will actually do it just for the heck of trolling Skyrim, thanks haha

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
WOW.

doubleposters2zs.gif

Could not resist. Decent suggestions, though! I like the idea of giving the Ebony Warrior an "honor duel". Alas, I've never faced the Ebony Warrior. I need to get a character that high in level.

That's my sole remaining purpose. 11 levels to go... and undiscovered locations have become rare.

Here's something. Never rest until you've collected every single copy of Horker Attacks. Fill bookshelves with them, and always keep a copy on you, no matter what. I can imagine myself being crazy enough to do this, but not yet. Not yet.

Caideus

Well, this isn't a new subject. All I can say is to do, start over, but this time set the sitting higher. No grinding, NO retries, and keep it all VERY REALISTIC. You die, game over.

But maybe that is a little extreme? Then I might suggest reading some books, like… all of them. Or play a character who will not kill? Using Illusion to get through the game, well you do have to kill a dragon or two but that's because you have no other choice. You could go Healer? Heal your followers in battle and never fire or harm another living being… that's fun, and challenging. OH! Write your own song? Post it on here so we can sing of your glory… fun. Or I will tell you of mine and you can sing it while in battle? That's even better!!… Right?

But… who knows what the hell you have done and where you have been? I don't so I will tell you this, find your way into Cyrodiil. I have and it was a indeed a long journey. No joke. Get yourself to the White-gold Tower.

((TIP: Your journey will start at Arkwind (or Arcwind?) Point, then head South, obviously. But be sure you have your ghost shout (Ethernal? … I don't remember how to spell it but you will need it to survive)

SputnickHD

Well, this isn't a new subject. All I can say is to do, start over, but this time set the sitting higher. No grinding, NO retries, and keep it all VERY REALISTIC. You die, game over.

But maybe that is a little extreme? Then I might suggest reading some books, like… all of them. Or play a character who will not kill? Using Illusion to get through the game, well you do have to kill a dragon or two but that's because you have no other choice. You could go Healer? Heal your followers in battle and never fire or harm another living being… that's fun, and challenging. OH! Write your own song? Post it on here so we can sing of your glory… fun. Or I will tell you of mine and you can sing it while in battle? That's even better!!… Right?

But… who knows what the hell you have done and where you have been? I don't so I will tell you this, find your way into Cyrodiil. I have and it was a indeed a long journey. No joke. Get yourself to the White-gold Tower.

((TIP: Your journey will start at Arkwind (or Arcwind?) Point, then head South, obviously. But be sure you have your ghost shout (Ethernal? … I don't remember how to spell it but you will need it to survive)

I was thinking of this, but it seems like a lot of work to do everything over again, my first character has gotten so far. But I guess it must be done. Time for some Roleplay

Twiffle

Walk everywhere backwards,

Staff member
*Dodges incoming flying kick*
You haven't lived until you've wrestled with a bear. Bare handed. Don't forget to wrassle at least one Dragon too. Also, get a bow to do cheating levels of damage, and one shot a dragon out of mid flight. Also, when a dragon goes to crash land, you must stand in its path in such a way that it stops at your feet.

And try to keep every citizen/good NPC in the game alive. No matter what. Good luck.

Once you've done all these things, your badas* level will be just mediocre enough to not be put to shame by the Ebony Warrior, and I might give you the next set of secret challenges of badas*ery.

Staff member
One exception to the NPC thing is if a quest specifically requires the NPC to die, like Dark Brotherhood assassinations.

Caideus

I was thinking of this, but it seems like a lot of work to do everything over again, my first character has gotten so far. But I guess it must be done. Time for some Roleplay

Be sure to pick a good name, it is a must to have a name that you can sing into battle! ;)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts