What should I put on my weapon and shield racks?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Flammable

There are so many I have no idea what to put. I've got the mannequins all set, in the armory I have the armor of all the different guards, and the random mannequins are just cool armor sets (elven, Orc, etc) but idk what to put in the racks.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
I usually only hoard the good stuff. So maybe by either Weapon Type (swords, hammers, and axes) or by lore type (Daedric and other). Even "Sentimental weapons and items" That saw you through many dungeions

I usually dont use the mannequins so I may not be the best person. But Welcome to the Forums how you enjoy the community here. :D

Flammable

I was thinking, should I do unique quest weapons? Stuff like Sanguines Rose and Dawnbreaker. That might be pretty cool, but are there enough quest weapons for all the plaques? And I still don't know what to do for shields :sadface:

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Yeah I dont use shields but I can think of a couple really nice ones to use. Ysgramor's Shield and Spell Breaker as the main one.

Fenix09

I mainly use the sheilds for decoration around the house. I use more than other the dwarven swords and shield and for mannequins my favorite armor. Like center i put my royal vampire armor then the nordic carved armor and so on.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts