what is your favorite storyline?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Brofski

DB for me by quite a bit. Maybe because it was pure evil, and I much prefer taking evil's side in games, books and films/tv series.

With all of them though, I wish there was more to it before you became the most important member, doing every little thing for them. Also, would be good if after it's all said and done, you could recruit members, much like the blades. Even if it was just for aesthetics. Would be a nice little touch.

COW is my least favourite. Simply because I never use magic, and it makes no sense at all to play it if you don't use magic. Especially when you then become arch mage and you've only cast three spells in the entire game; to get into the college and then one ice blast and one flame to break down those barriers when you're getting the staff...

Companions would be a lot better if it didn't force you do become a wear wolf. It was awesome the first time, but wished I didn't have to every other time.

I do enjoy Dawnguard, but I wish it didn't force vamnpires into the game unless you went to visit Isran. Like maybe do it the once, so you think you better sort them out, but nothing is worse when you have no plan to play it with your current character and they wipe out people you wanted to interacts with in the future for trading or quests.

Dragonborn was amazing the first time I played it. But then being in those books where everything looks identical and fighting seekers(?) all the time does my head in a bit.

MQ is among my favourites. The big reason I like it is because you actually feel like you are important enough to instantly become the hero. You're the dragonborn, so it makes sense you're the main man. The plot is one of the more interesting too.

Thieves guild was really good, but I usually start off doing it with most new characters so I can get the skeleton key. Rarely go beyond that though. Get the key, and not worry about chests all game. So because of that, I'm a bit bored of it.

J

Jeremius

I liked the Dawnguard side of the Dawnguard DLC quest line, though I never completed it. Only because i loved the feel of being a hunter of those accursed blood suckers.

Dawnguard. I really loved Serena's character, she turned out to be much more complex, emotional and layered than I was expecting. I enjoyed finding out more details about her mother and father's relationship/history. Plus I'm just a huge fan of vampire-type of storylines, so of course this would make it for me. In comparison, the actual "Dawnguard" side of the story paled in comparison to what was going on with Serena, Harkon, etc. Before I got each DLC though, my favorites were The Dark Brotherhood and The Thieves Guild. I felt more integrated and invested with the characters in the DB, but I felt there was more to the overall storyline of The Thieves Guild. Astrid was my favorite female character until my knowledge of Serena came along, and Karliah was a solid character in her own right. I'm actually one of the rare ones that wishes that there were more random vampire attacks during for Dawnguard. I of course understand the annoyance when a particular citizen is killed that you sell/trade with, but I think the attacks help a tad bit to the feeling that they are starting to take over.

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Civil war. Am I totally alone on this? The quest itself isn't that great, but I love the story of it, especially the backstory leading up to the current state of things. Plus, I find Ulfric to be the most interesting character in the game, so getting to see more of his story throughout the civil war quest is nice.

Forsworn Conspiracy, Dragonborn, and Dawnguard are on my list too.

J

Jeremius

Civil war. Am I totally alone on this? The quest itself isn't that great, but I love the story of it, especially the backstory leading up to the current state of things. Plus, I find Ulfric to be the most interesting character in the game, so getting to see more of his story throughout the civil war quest is nice.

Forsworn Conspiracy, Dragonborn, and Dawnguard are on my list too.

I agree about the backstory, just hate the questline.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts