What is your character's attire

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Harc

Big Hog
Indaryl Wears Telvanni robes, and enchanted mythic dawn gloves and shoes. And a copper and ruby circlet (also enchanted)

Rhew

The missing snow elf
Pangur Ban: My assassin vampire khajiit wears either vamp armor or the jester DB outfit. She wears the emperor's clothes when she's walking around town.

Takel'var: A thief/assassin vampire hunter argonian that was raised by Bosmers. He wears Nightingale armor and recently the deathbrand armor.

Rhew: Arch-mage snow elf. She started with the savior's hide but now wears enchanted dragon scale armor. With her current armor all destruction and restoration spells cost 0 magic.

hah YES finally a chance to share my nerdyness with people who care

playing on PS3 my redguard werewolf did the fortify resotoration glitch to get best enchantments and smithing i could on the armour

Head: Storm cloaks officer helm (fort archery 57%, conjuration 35% less to cast)
Necklace: Bone hawk necklace (fort archery 57% fort one handed 57%)
Torso: Fur armour (Fort magic regen 10% conjuration 22% less to cast, conjuration 35% less to cast)
Hands: Fur bracers (fort archery 57% fort one handed 57%)
Ring: Bone hawk ring: (Fort archery 57% fort one handed 57%)
Feet: Fur boots (fort one handed 57% fort stamina by i think 80 points?)
Weapons: duel wields foresworn axes (since almost start of game, second i left helgen grabbed a pair)
Arrows: Reikling spears (not much for archery atm but the spears look AWSOME)

with the light armour perks and my smithing on my gear give all the above a total armour rating of 700
also my username is a namesake for my charecter, all the fort conjurations is for my conjur familiar, flaming familiar and arinels shade (i know there super cheap but wanted to enchant something on chest

also not clothing but i also have bron the DG husky and barbras as hunting dogs, and ueful axe love my charecter so much

Benthos

Proud Mer
I'm not gifted with a laptop with Skyrim capabilities (too big of a game to keep running after a while of gameplay) to have modded attire.
2ijomc7.jpg

Scoot - Khajiit, newest member of the family.

Inquisitor Saken

polan can into space?
This playthrough I'm planning on wearing the shellbug helm, to me it just looks mega cool. I dunno what to wear with it tho. s: maybe I should go with falmer armor?
If you got the dlc you can through spider i think not positive though

thinking about it, I haven't played the Dragonborn DLC yet. Do I need to invest some points in magicka or anything? the spiders sound really cool.

JoeReese

This playthrough I'm planning on wearing the shellbug helm, to me it just looks mega cool. I dunno what to wear with it tho. s: maybe I should go with falmer armor?

thinking about it, I haven't played the Dragonborn DLC yet. Do I need to invest some points in magicka or anything? the spiders sound really cool.
I think the best thing about Dragonborn is the first word of Cyclone. Quick, one-word recharge time, with all the dump-on-head effect of a full on Fus-Ro-Da.

General Charles Xander

General of the 11th Imperial Legion

I think the best thing about Dragonborn is the first word of Cyclone. Quick, one-word recharge time, with all the dump-on-head effect of a full on Fus-Ro-Da.

I agree. One word, quick reload time and people being launched. Perfect shout :)

Loren

Dragon Priestess
This has changed a lot since I created Loren. She used to wear exclusively light armor, as she was a thief/assassin in the beginning. When I leveled up more, I started getting into Daedric armor.

But now that she's defeated every dragon priest in Tamriel, she's decided to remake the dragon cult, but on her own terms. She wears Miraak's robes, gloves, and boots, along with various dragon priest masks (smithed up to insane levels, to compensate for the lack of armor in the robes).

The way I see it, she's Dragonborn. She's defeated every dragon priest, and claimed their masks. She's the most powerful dragon priest in Tamriellic history, and I play and dress her appropriately.

JoeReese

Current play through, it's Whiterun Guard Armor, but I'm experimenting with some gilded Imperial stuff.

Zoblazo

Ur nan`s h0usecarl
The Nightingale Armor on my Redguard
The Forsworn Armor on my Breton
Elven Armor on my Orc
And Daedric Armor on my Dunmer :p

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Kasai, my main character has several common looks.

When I want to be in my badass form, it's ragged trousers and usually Dwemer boots.
TESV2014-04-1619-03-20-95.png~original.png TESV 2014-07-05 20-48-53-96.pngTESV 2014-05-06 20-26-57-27.png

He is also often in a combination of the shadowscale assassin armor and the contractor armor (both mods obviously)
TESV 2014-07-05 21-12-12-90.png TESV 2014-05-10 22-35-54-55.png TESV 2014-03-17 23-50-32-78.png

Karolas, my Bosmer is usually in the modded Bosmer armor
TESV 2014-03-08 19-03-55-26.png TESV 2014-03-08 19-13-32-00.png

Khargra gro-Marzish, my Orc, typically sticks with the traditional Orc armor
TESV 2014-02-16 18-26-57-20.png TESV 2014-05-25 19-59-56-66.png

Posts-On-Forums

My Nord, Burd, pretty much just wears miner clothes these days, but he used to rock his self-made Orcish armor.

My Breton, Clovis, casually wears Ulfric's clothes that he looted off of him, now that he ended the rebellion. But when he's out adventuring, he wears his Legion armor (medium), since he's proud of his service. He just finished the Civil War, so right now he's in the mindset of "once a Legionnaire, always a Legionnaire".

Harkin

Necromatic Mastermind
Usually just a loincloth for my orc, till he strolls in Riverwood and Faendal suggests "you might want to put some clothes on before you leave the house". Then my Orc gets arrested for indecent exposure, all the children from the town screaming and their parents yelling: "you should be ashamed of yourself!" Just another day in the life of the orc with no brains.

K'sharra Mar

My Khajiit is a thief and an assassin, so she favors Light Armor. Currently, she is wearing a Glass Helmet and Glass Armor. I have yet to get the Skill to be able to make Glass Armor, so, unless K'sharra randomly finds some Glass Gauntlets or Boots, she's stuck wearing the Nightingale Gauntlets (which are still pretty cool) and Leather Boots (Exquisite) with a Fortify Carry Weight Enchantment. She switches between rings (an Enchanted Ring, which fortifies health, and Muiri's Ring, which improves the quality of potions you make while using alchemy tables), and she usually wears a Necklace of Emminent Health but switches between that and an Amulet of Talos when she needs to decrease her time between shouts.
Can't wait until I get the perk to improve enchanted items. I'm definitely going to improve the heck out of the Nightingale Armor. Providing I can remember which chest or barrel I put it in at Lakeview Manor. :oops:

Ooshie_Mama

Mercenary and Assassin
When I do regular questing and such, I tend to use Glass Armor, but when the time comes for me to sneak, I use the Shrouded Armor. And I never wear a helmet or cowl..... even though I play mostly in first person.

Mr Forz

I'm helping. Mostly.
Thell.
hYNBXM1.jpg

Noreck.
zjK34Ad.jpg

You can't possibly imagine how hard it is to find a good looking set of light armor or mage robes in Nexus Mods without falling in the abyss of Female only stuff.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts