What games do you play?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
For now, Dead Island and maybe Battlefield 3.

In 15 or so days... well, I'm sure you know what I'll be playing then!

N3w_2_$kyr1min

Can't wait for Skyrim
Dragon Age Origins and Dragon Age 2, Need for speed MW, GRID, BFBC2, Oblivion, Morrowind, R.U.S.E, Half Life 2, Portal, Portal 2, Halo Reach, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Wars, Halo: ODST, Crysis, Americas Army 2, Audiosurf.. the list goes on. xD

Jeruhmi

Ah, you gave a complete list. I guess I'll give you mine.
The Binding of Isaac, MineCraft, Halo Reach, Halo 2 PC, Black Ops, MW2, Bad Company 2 <- that's basically all the games I've recently played.

N3w_2_$kyr1min

Can't wait for Skyrim
BFBC3 also comes out pretty soon, are you gonna get that? I probably will, as I enjoyed bfbc2 quite a bit.. I actually like it a lot more online than COD, although Halo always takes the cake for me lol. I can't wait for Halo 4 and Halo CE Anniversary.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Urgh, I can’t even begin to make a list of the games that I have played. I guess I’ll just list some of my favorites:

• Age of Empires II
• Assassin’s Creed series
• Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood
• Thief series
• Far Cry series
• Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
• Mass Effect series
• S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series
• Stranded series
• The Witcher series

MellowGuy

Some games I'm currently playing: more Oblivion before Skyrim release, Madden, NBA2k11, facebook games (yes I play those!), and Lord of the Rings Battle for middle earth 2 (in anticipation of the new LOTR game even tho this is rts)

Jeruhmi

BFBC3 also comes out pretty soon, are you gonna get that? I probably will, as I enjoyed bfbc2 quite a bit.. I actually like it a lot more online than COD, although Halo always takes the cake for me lol. I can't wait for Halo 4 and Halo CE Anniversary.
Another Bad Company, BC3? :O
BF3 just came out, that's quick. I will most likely get it, but I don't know the difference between BF and BFBC.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
I don't have much time for games but I'm working on Deus Ex, Bastion, Dungeon Defenders, and others... I got a lot of games for some reason but I got too much work =/ I won't really have Skyrim marathon until Christmas break

Jeruhmi

I don't have much time for games but I'm working on Deus Ex, Bastion, Dungeon Defenders, and others... I got a lot of games for some reason but I got too much work =/ I won't really have Skyrim marathon until Christmas break
Is Dungeon Defenders a good game? I've been thinking of purchasing it. Just want to hear what others think.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
I really like it. It's a really good mix of RPG and tower defense. It's fun playing with people online (though at level 1, you might find it frustratingly hard to find people who won't kick you but that's how it is in every RPG co-op games) but if you have a friend or two, this game is a ball. It's pretty fun playing by yourself too. challenging and I'm sure there's more contents to be released in the future.

Jeruhmi

I really like it. It's a really good mix of RPG and tower defense. It's fun playing with people online (though at level 1, you might find it frustratingly hard to find people who won't kick you but that's how it is in every RPG co-op games) but if you have a friend or two, this game is a ball. It's pretty fun playing by yourself too. challenging and I'm sure there's more contents to be released in the future.
Oh, right. I know what you mean about higher levels being overly harsh to lower levels. It's the reason why I played one game of LoL online and have not played since. It sucks :/

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
Oh, right. I know what you mean about higher levels being overly harsh to lower levels. It's the reason why I played one game of LoL online and have not played since. It sucks :/
Games like LoL and DotA has ridiculous learning curve and the players are extremely unwelcome towards newcomers. It took me half a year to master DotA. At least there will be tutorials for Dota2... I think.

Anyways, dungeon defenders doesn't have a problem that severe. It doesn't take that long to learn how to play the game also. It's better to learn and play with your friends as always.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
“League of Legends” has a ridiculous learning curve? That’s news to me seeing how simple it is. The most complex part of it are the items.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
Well, you gotta memorize all the items, then the heroes and learn the general strategy and teamwork so you won't be a 'feeder' in your team. I assume it's the same case for LoL since it is inspired by Dota. Some people are naturally good at this kind of game but some people are just born terrible at it... I know this because I played LAN party of Dota with my school mates many times. Some of them learned pretty well, some of them never improved. I guess it has to do with how much 'gaming' instincts you have. 'Gaming' instincts as in all the things that game has taught you do be good at like resource management, reaction time etc...

Tri-edge

I passed Bf3 on hard in 2 days :p It may be a good game abut I think after awile on online game play it get boring :p i mean dont get me wrong its an awesome game But It reallyhassent got me intrestened for that along but when i want to play a FPS Bf3 would be my first choice :)

P.s bf3 on Hard is well hard and if you dont think outside the box you wont Pass it and you will RAGE

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
Right now I am playing:

1. Battlefield 3
  2. Bastion
  3. DC UO
  4. Oblivion
  5. Crysis 1 & 2
Tusck, was the beta any good? Is it a WoW clone like the rumour has it?