What Games Are You Excited for in 2013?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Gregor Moon Fang

Champion of Azura
Tomb Raider (already out)
Dynasty Warriors 8
Grand Theft Auto 5
Injustice: Gods Among Us
Future Skyrim DLC
Dragon Age 3
Saints Row 4

Nadir-Natesse

Proprietor of Thy Lady and Lord
"The Last of Us"
"Beyond: Two Souls"
"Pokemon X & Y"
"Assassin's Creed: Black Flag"

All on my pre-order list.

I *was* looking forward to God of War: Ascension, but I have it, and LOVE IT. I also want Crysis 3, but I haven't finished Crysis 2 yet.

Benthos

Proud Mer
Not really anything that gets me super excited over, I'm really iffy about AC4 due to my experience with ACIII and having all that hype come crumbling down. I also normally would be super excited about Pokemon Y (only 1 I would get out of the 2) and Bioshock Infinite but really it doesn't effect me as much anymore. I'm pretty satisfied with the games I have right now. I have multiplayer with Transformers War for Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron to enjoy passing the time as well as Skyrim. Of course, they won't be the only games keeping me occupied for now and I know I'll be needing new games eventually to change things up.

napalmstx2babys

To start the year my list was, crysis 3, metal gear rising, bioshock, metro and bf whatever if it came out in 2013- now Im done with the first 3 on that list, traded back in so now im waiting for metro and I will only be getting BF4 if n when it hits PS4. So now im engulfed in skyrim with the witcher 2 waiting to be opened and played until PS4 arrives so now my waiting list for end of the year/next year is destiny,mgs5,bf4,witcher3, and probably several more once june gets here

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Clau

The Fateless One
Add to that Batman: Arkham Origins

Sean

lost somewhere
I already beat Bioshock Infinite and was going through Dead Space 3 in co op, but haven't continued it lately.

The main game that I want to see is Bungie's Destiny, as that does look pretty cool so far.

I still haven't finished Crysis 3, Assassin's Creed III, and my new Fallout New Vegas playthrough (on PC this time so everything seems new).

Karen

boop.
And another.

Godzillaman 08

Blah... Nothing.

The game industry is swamped with genres that don't appeal to me and the ones that do are been created by private and mostly open source individuals which will take a long time to finalize.

Games like old hat RTS (e.g. Age of Empires, blah, blah) are dead and very few exist in creation phase. The new games are heavily console orientated that I really don't have any interest in.

That and there's very little "new stuff" on the market that's mainstream in any case.
Hipster much? :/

Reaper87

吉光
I'm looking forward to Destiny, Watchdogs and Assassin's Creed IV. Destiny is going to be developed by Bungie (the people who made Halo before 343i) and published by Activision, the same company that publish the Call of Duty franchise. I think that ACIV is slightly rushed, but I hope it will have improvements on ACIII's free-running and combat engine. The story may not be as good as Ezio's, but I'd like to know more about Edward Kenway.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts