What Games Are You Excited for in 2013?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Karen

boop.
Oh, and the other thread reminded me - it's not really a game on it's own, but I'm definitely excited for The Walking Dead season 2.

Doctor Langstrom

I want to be FEARED!
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
GTAV
Pokemon X and Y

That's really about it for good ol'2013. Unless something else grabs my attention.

Auxilium

In my opinion..
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Dead Space 3 (Pre-ordered)
Dark Souls 2 (Hopefully)
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Pokemon X & Y

Ilrita

The Imperial Storm
Tomb Raider
Last of Us

I haven't really be excited for a game in a really long time. Tomb Raider has always been a favorite series to me, probably not to anyone else, and Last of Us looks amazing. I would have included Elder Scrolls Online, but I don't make enough to pay for a monthly subscription and wouldn't want to anyway.

Clau

The Fateless One

Adolf Stormcloak

My title's better than your title
Games that I'm looking forward to are Gears of War: Judgement, GTA V, and Bioshock infinite. But really, there's so many games I have right now that aren't even close to being finished and other games from previous years that I still want to get, that I just don't even know what I'm gonna do. #firstworldproblems

xGrizzly

GTA 5, I've become sick of pokemon i think they're at 9,574,239 Pokemon and honestly it was best at 251

Clau

The Fateless One
I'm getting Bioshock: Infinite as well. As they released more trailers, the game was no longer under the radar for me.

Ritterkreuz

Dead Space 3 (I'll wait for it to drop in price, or for someone to get it for me as a present), and GTA V. That's pretty much it for me. Everything else seems to focus too much on multiplayer these days. There are rumors of a new Assassin's Creed, but I don't know, the last one was so difficult that I finally had to just give up on it.

AC3 kinda killed it for me. They went the beaten path where stealth games become about violence. *eyes new MGS game*

Really, the character was unconvincing and the time period was boring. I don't want to play as monotone superman and fight identical enemies, I want to play a game where assassination is actually something I have to do, rather that chase the guy through town in an amazingly un-subtle way.

Ritterkreuz

Really, the character was unconvincing and the time period was boring. I don't want to play as monotone superman and fight identical enemies, I want to play a game where assassination is actually something I have to do, rather that chase the guy through town in an amazingly un-subtle way.

Those chases were THE most infuriating part of the game. Everyone runs faster than you, and corners like a Ferrari, while Conner cornered like a Mac truck, and God forbid so much as a leaf should blow across your path, bring the mission to an instant failure because you had to stop for it.

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
Gotta be GTA V, i might even buy it new!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Adam Belmont

I'll probably won't play Elder Scrolls Online because if I do, I'll have to get divorced. So I'm expecting GTA V and Metal Gear, let's see if they can bring the old feeling of playing a METAL GEAR SOLID.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts