What do you like to collect?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Rhew

The missing snow elf
What weird things do you like to collect? I know we hoard everything in skyrim but there are random things we collect for no reason.

For me I like to collect empty wine bottles and skooma bottles and throw them all over my basement floor. I also collect skooma and place them on my shelves. I like to pretend that my character, her follower, and her housecarl always party with the bard when they're home from adventuring :p

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Money and Gems :p And not the soul ones, just the regular ones :)

Rhew

The missing snow elf

Mr Forz

I'm helping. Mostly.
Filled soul gems. GODDAMNIT THEY CONTAIN SOULS! Feels like a waste to leave them.

Crowley

My Nord, Hrongar The Dark, collects skulls. Human and Troll.
He takes one of each from every dungeon where available.
Lydia died, so her room in Whiterun serves as my impromptu trophy room.

Wippii

Bookworm
Books, full soul gems and flawless gems (excluding garnets). I always build a library when doing construction.

Also high-quality weapons, so I can apply paralysis poison to them and give them to Stormcloak prisoners to use on Imp captors. Works like a charm!

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Alcohol of any type though I'm partial to Stros MKai rum

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
EBONY WEAPONS! even if I have piles of gold, I can't leave ebony weapons behind.. and playing on master...every fricken Draugr is a Deathlord sporting some form of Ebony weaponry.. I must haz eet!

I also seem to end up with a heap of Fire, frost and void salts. And Garnets.. hundreds of garnets..

Every time I have a bandit/giant attack on my house I collect their weapons and leave them on the "weapon pile" next to my front door.

One character I had collected every pick-axe and wood-choppers axe she could find.

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
I travel light these days.

I don't buy houses anymore. I don't collect nonsense items. If I can't make a potion out of it, forge a weapon with it, patch up armor with it or pawn it off in one trip to the market, I usually leave it where I found it. I hand old weapons and armor off to followers or I sell them to Adrianne.

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
My character is obsessed with collecting health potions. Even the little crappy minor potions that hardly heal a level 50+ character at all, I cannot resist picking those up along the way, and I even go out of my way to get them. I also make health potions like crazy, and I keep all of those, too. At one point I think I had like, 200 pounds of health potions on me. :D

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Tankards, wooden plates & bowls. I can't seem to avoid picking them up so I end up with hundreds of them. Oh! And torches. Everybody seems to carry them and, since I always "take all"... Who needs 1,000 torches in a sack in their living room. Me! That's who!

JoeReese

Tankards, wooden plates & bowls. I can't seem to avoid picking them up so I end up with hundreds of them. Oh! And torches. Everybody seems to carry them and, since I always "take all"... Who needs 1,000 torches in a sack in their living room. Me! That's who!
I've found that torches don't sell at all, but tankards and stuff are a buck each, if you use a fortify barter enchantment/potion. I always save up all the iron arrows until the day I can get cash for them, and I usually walk out about 800-900 septims richer for it. Arrows are an always-take, since they weigh nothing.

Rhew

The missing snow elf
I travel light these days.

I don't buy houses anymore. I don't collect nonsense items. If I can't make a potion out of it, forge a weapon with it, patch up armor with it or pawn it off in one trip to the market, I usually leave it where I found it. I hand old weapons and armor off to followers or I sell them to Adrianne.

i try to do this and it never works out. I just love collecting things. Especially if they're unique items :)

Benthos

Proud Mer
Guard Armor and Shields from each hold. Putting the armor on mannequins and hanging the shields up just feels satisfying for some reason. The variety in colors also helps.

General Charles Xander

General of the 11th Imperial Legion
I like to collect.... <_< >_>

...EVERYTHING!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts