What do you guys sound like? :)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
Okay,
here is mine.. I never used this website before so I'm not quite sure if it works. Keep distance from your computer in case I Fus-Ro-Dah

EDIT:
sorry, removed it :confused: I hate it to hear myself talking xD

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American

KattSand

Premium Member
Okay,
here is mine.. I never used this website before so I'm not quite sure if it works. Keep distance from your computer in case I Fus-Ro-Dah
Not sure I heard it right, but really? You've been told you sound like a dude? I've been told the same thing my whole life haha, and I'm certainly no dude :D

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American

Benthos

Proud Mer
I sound differently on the phone and on a mic, they change my voice for some reason. I even come off as a monotone person with that as well even when I flux my voice while using it.

KattSand

Premium Member
I sound differently on the phone and on a mic, they change my voice for some reason. I even come off as a monotone person with that as well even when I flux my voice while using it.
I know what you mean, phones and mics do the same thing to my voice :)

Harc

Big Hog
One of my beloved YouTube videos. Made today. You guys can hear what a 14 year old sounds like now!

Start Dale

I got 99 problems but a Deadra ain't one.
Talking slowly into a laptop mic while making a video for my HND.

Mock interview about a series of paintings i'm working on.

No sound!!! :eek: Thats soooo much beter, you know everyone here in Northern Ireland sounds terrible.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts