• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
Okay, here's my situation. I'm stuck in a cave somewhere near Winterhold. The enemies are hard, and I'm just too low a level. There's simply NO WAY I can kill them without getting out and levelling up. But the thing is, I can't get out. All the doors to the exit are locked/non-existant, so I'm stuck in this room. Obviously I can't fast travel.

So what do I do? My only option is to load back a game, but that would mean losing all the work I've done. And my last save befoe entering here is like quite literally at the very start of the game (I'm only a low level). So what do I do?

I think I might have to start a new game.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
I can't speak for the other platforms but the PC version auto-saves whenever you zone to a new area. If you are playing on a PC you should have an auto-saved game that is prior to where you are now.

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
reduce the difficulty setting. Its a shameful thing to do but its at the risk of hours of gameplay. I wouldn't judge u for doing so. :p

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
Well, I did as you said. It never feels good to do it, but I'm just gld to be out of there, and next tme I'll be sue to go in prepared.;)

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
Only alternative i could think of. Sorry. Now turn that shiza back up.

renswic

My game is always auto saving. Last time I cleared out all the auto saves I ended up deleting close to 60 saves. Not one of them was a forced save.

I play on a Xbox as well.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts