What did you think when you first saw a giant alone(not when you saw the companions attacking one)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

eashwell25

I know some people would call me stupid but a saw him and I was all like im gon kill you and then he slapped the plops outta me.

Sent from my NX785QC8G using Tapatalk

rlang290

Kinda sounds exactly what my current Mage thought: "Hey Giant! I'm gonna kick your butt!" Then I ended up flying a few hundred feet in the air! :)

hershangames

First time I saw one I was all like:"Hey! This gonna be a piece 'o cake! Come on giant, show me what you got!!"
Indeed he showed me what he got.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

nightmare16

here have a cookie :)
i agree with all of you completely the only difference is when i saw my 2ND giant i thought "alright you big toed som bitch lets dance im gonna show you why everyone fears the name NightmaOH GOOD LORD NO!!" i went flying about then

I must be really strange because when I first saw a giant I thought, "man he's huge! I bet he could whoop my ass! Why does he look like an old man though? That's weird. Do giants even grow old?" lol
So.. Yeah. I left him alone. The only time I ever attacked one was for a quest at a much higher level than the first time I ever saw one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nightmare16

here have a cookie :)
I must be really strange because when I first saw a giant I thought, "man he's huge! I bet he could whoop my ass! Why does he look like an old man though? That's weird. Do giants even grow old?" lol
So.. Yeah. I left him alone. The only time I ever attacked one was for a quest at a much higher level than the first time I ever saw one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nah bro you aint strange....you straight up weird lol, not really everyone reacts to things differently i guess

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts