What did you do today in the world of Skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

What did you do today?

• Completed a main quest or two

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Completed a miscellaneos quest or two

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Completed a personal quest

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Ran around and did nothing but felt very productive while doing it

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Collected butterfly's (Null response)

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters

Phobos

I was able to complete something today that has been frustrating me for two weeks. I was able to complete the "No Stone Unturned" quest and finally recieve the perk i was working towards. Thanks to this site i was able to find out the final stone i was missing was moved to a cave and i just had to travel there :)

While completing this quest i was able to:
Reach archery 100
Find the damn muffle boots i have been searching low and high for. Made me really happy to be able to finally get rid of the DB boots and have Dragonscale with muffle.
Conjuration to 54

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
I saw Ri'saad airwalking about 15 feet off the ground. o_O

I slept for a game week to see what would respawn. Then I cleared out Soljund's Sinkhole. Again.

I assaulted preemptively defended myself from some Imperials. And some Thalmor. And a giant. And a cow. You have to watch those cows.

Cleared out and looted a bandit hideout. I found some enchanted gear and jewelry, but the biggest score- garlic! I'm en enroute back to Whiterun w/ Lydia carrying my burden. Once I get there and sell off the loot, then hit the Bannered Mayer to use the bandit's garlic to cook up some Beef Stew!

I'm running the Imp's Complex Needs mod now ( eating and sleeping are made requirements), and I believe the Beef Stew will give me a bit of a boost. Also running the Frostfall Mod, which makes the cold weather a factor. Frostfall has now made me more afraid of the frigid water and snow than I am of any dragon, draugr, or daedra.

Fun thread btw!

KC95

Finished the dragonborn questline. Got killed twice near the beginning by all the deathlords. Archers are the worst. But it was a nice reality check. Nothing too exciting.

I also did a few levels with a new Khajit I started, pickpocketing the people of Windelhm. I'm
pretending its a thief on the run from Elsewyr. Broke with nothing.

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Explored the uncharted regions of the map between Solitude & the northwestern coast and then south towards the Reach. Discovered some interesting places, including Mor Khazgur, an orc stronghold. Also had a few truly hair-raising battles on the northern shores.. there was a shipwreck named the Orphan's Tear, and a few bandits had set up camp near it. Night had fallen, the blizzard was raging and the stage was set for an epic struggle. I killed the melee bandits on shore easily enough, but the lightning mage on the half-submerged ship deck was blasting me with bolts of electricity, constantly taking me down to an inch from death. Every blast literally left me with a tiny shred of health. I consumed 3 ultimate healing potions before finally closing the distance between my foe and being rewarded with a bloody finisher: lopping his head off with my 2-handed axe and watching it roll down the deck into the water.

mellojoe

Improved some gear.

I'm mid-level and still working on getting better gear. I've got Smithing at 100, but Enchanting isn't (I think only 60). I finally found an item with +Smithing%, so I enchanted all the gear I could with smithing bonuses. Now I have DragonPlate armor, DragonPlate gloves, a neclace and a ring all with +10% smithing. I don't quite have enough dragon bones and scales to re-do all my gear, yet, so I'm currently wandering around awaiting dragons to fall from the sky. Meanwhile, I'm gathering as many plants and butterfly wings and ingrediants of al kinds in order to discover the blacksmith bonus potion. I have bought a couple, but I haven't got the formula yet (don't want to resort to Google at this time).

Using these bonuses, I improved my current gear. I have not yet re-made and re-enchanted all my gear, but that will be the next step. Once I can get enchanting up high enough, I want to put some real bonuses on my gear, not jsut teh smithing bonuses. But I'll live with teh Smithing bonuses for now.

That was my game plan last night. Just wander around, killed another Frost Dragon, used a spare bone to improve my armor, and put the rest in storage.

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
Working on the 'a night to remember quest' killed a giant, rescued a goat, divorced a witch, cleared out a fort full of wimpy mages, opened up a portal but it was too late so had to stop there.

chelz0r

Cured Farkas of lycanthropy. On the way to Ysgrammor's tomb Farkas just couldn't resist getting into a fight with a giant. The giant clubbed him over the head so hard, Farkas flew straight into the stratosphere in the most ridiculous cartoonish fashion. I thought he was lost. A few seconds later he falls down from the skies with equally insane speed, gets up, dusts himself off and starts following me again. I don't know what kind of bug this is, it's pretty funny, but if he weren't an essential NPC at that point that fall alone would have shattered him to pieces.

stagnant94

if you've done the quest where you go to Sovngarde, do you wonder how the fluff everyone fits in that place, i mean, its big, but its not THAT big

BSE

Last night I killed some really important person on a boat, and he let me kill him. If youve done it you know who im talking about.

Hey,

I'm Scott new to the forum I've just finished beasting my Orc out in daedric armour and dual wield with ebony and daedric swords.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

stagnant94

Last night I killed some really important person on a boat, and he let me kill him. If youve done it you know who im talking about.
yes, i liked him, shame i had to kill him, he was very nice about it, very understanding

brandon

This weekend I did something unspeakable.....
I put down skyrim for the first time since its release. I put in this game called rage. Its made by Bethesda as well. Very fun. Kinda like a mix between fallout and badlands. Tonight I'm gonna switch back to skyrim and finish the no stone unturned quest since my wife can't. It keeps telling her she has 25/24 stones. So I'm gonna find them and see if it does the same to me.

Vraek

Completed Pieces of the Past (Mehrune's Razor) to get 4 free Daedra Hearts, not fussed about the dagger on my main :L

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Completed the payback mission for the Thief's Guild (eyes of the falmer). I won't post any spoilers; suffice it to say the location was a deathtrap. I thought the game had gotten too easy even with the custom difficulty mod.. man was I wrong! I got my ass handed to me more times than I care to count by the various traps and high-level falmer (shadowmasters etc). Must've died at least 10 times in that hell-hole, and ran out of healing and stamina potions probably for the first time in the game. Had to resort to my staffs of summoning quite heavily to conjure up some backup. All in all it was a humbling experience; apparently I am not omnipotent after all!

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
Completed the payback mission for the Thief's Guild (eyes of the falmer). I won't post any spoilers; suffice it to say the location was a deathtrap. I thought the game had gotten too easy even with the custom difficulty mod.. man was I wrong! I got my ass handed to me more times than I care to count by the various traps and high-level falmer (shadowmasters etc). Must've died at least 10 times in that hell-hole, and ran out of healing and stamina potions probably for the first time in the game. Had to resort to my staffs of summoning quite heavily to conjure up some backup. All in all it was a humbling experience; apparently I am not omnipotent after all!

Ill agree, that dungeon is a royal bitch!!! my followers just kept getting owned and id get swamped and have to run back through traps setting them off on my pursuers just to survive. Remember that one trap where you can flip the leaver and the helicopter blade type thing pops put of the ground? I must have run back to that and set it off 4 times with a horde of falmer following me. I was very lucky when i set off the guardian centurion but it instead turned on the 5 or so falmer attacking me... i just stood back and let them go at it... and mopped up the dregs. However, I also thoroughly enjoyed that dungeon because as you said, it was the first time id really been 'challenged' in the game before then. Mercer was also quite a hassle. Ended up unrelenting forcing him off the top of the idol and he landed on his head down the bottom and he must have broke his neck. Until then he was kicking my ass going all predator on me.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts