What classic video games do you want to see remade

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

lolkhajiit

Hear Me Roar!
Has anyone played played Golden Sun for the Game Boy Advance? I'd like to see that remade but given the full console treatment.
Perfect Dark for the N64 would be awesome re-made but modernised. That alien planet would look amazing on current console technology.

I don't think there's a gamer alive who wouldn't want to see Zelda:Ocarina of time remade.

Yes, I was a giant nintendo fanboy when I was younger

Actually, Ocarina of Time was remade on the 3DS. I would know, because I have it.

Jaeger

Neuromancer, a sci-fi game. Also like to see Cyberpunk 2020, Talislanta and Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay RPGs made into open world sandbox games.

Phenomenal TJ

The One And Only
I'd like an entirely remade Final Fantasy Collector's series, including all of the games, in HD. Would be nasty. But, if I had to settle for just one, it'd be Final Fantasy IX.

Also, Dark Cloud was an awesome game, and come to think of it Dragon Warrior VII was one of my favorites of all time as well.

Well, time to go searching for some...nostalgia.

Altura

Id love for Majora's mask to be remade.
Powerstone from the dream cast
The original 3 resident evils
Banjo kazooie and tooie
Pokemon snap
Evolution worlds
That's about all I can think of right now XD

sticky runes

The original Suikoden, remade with updated graphics, extended character storylines and advanced skill development systems. It must be done.
wall-04.jpg

jRi0T68

Agree with Gauntlet.

Also:
Spy Hunter
Altered Beast
Crush, Crumble and Chomp (very old dos game)

Chuck_

FF7-10. 10 is one of the best games ever IMHO.

Agree with Gauntlet

I would love a new or at least ported Guerilla War - Favortie NES game

SprSynJn

Id love for Majora's mask to be remade.
Powerstone from the dream cast
The original 3 resident evils
Banjo kazooie and tooie
Pokemon snap
Evolution worlds
That's about all I can think of right now XD

While all of those games are indeed great titles, wouldn't you rather just play them as they are instead of having them played with, so to speak?

Soloquendi

Pastor of Muppets
The Bards Tale

Ragnvaldr

That Canadian guy.
A MediEvil reboot, followed by a new Space Quest.

Anthrax

Revenant of Shadows
Age of Empires + The Rise of Rome expansion
Age of Empire II - The Age of Kings.

Several reasons, imagine new graphics and weather, maybe they could add better scrolling and buildings and units / civilizations. More Roman stuff, in particular better accurate skins for units and armour.

Age of Empires III was a huge fail.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts