• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sean

lost somewhere
You can adopt Arventinus, i looked up all the kids you can adopt and Arventinus is one of them

Not legitimately.
I did choose him to adopt though.

Had to add him to a faction though.
01004290 BYOHRelationshipAdooptableFaction

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
So if you could married Muiri and then adopt Arventinus you would have the Skyrim version of the Bates Family.

buggegirl99

NOVAwiz00

I adopted Runa and Hroar. Now all they do when they see me is ask me for allowance but get mad when I give them only $5. Only because they give me lip when I tell them to do chores. Runa adopted a cute little bunny that follows her everywhere. I wish she had picked a bear or a Khajiit but oh well. Armed both kids with a dagger though so bandits beware.

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
I adopted Runa and Hroar. Now all they do when they see me is ask me for allowance but get mad when I give them only $5. Only because they give me lip when I tell them to do chores. Runa adopted a cute little bunny that follows her everywhere. I wish she had picked a bear or a Khajiit but oh well. Armed both kids with a dagger though so bandits beware.

..at least is wasn't a Frostspider! Ugh..

There needs to be an option when you kid says "Can I keep him?" that says.

..Why, you wouldn't want to keep him little one. Why? because he will grow bigger than a HORSE, spit POISON IN YOUR EYES... and EAT YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Wicked

Dang, i was hoping I could cram them all into one house and then leave them so I never had to see any kids in skyrim again... Oh well, guess I'll just go back to punching them and paying a fine. Why don't you create a save file....check out the adopt mess around for awhile then reload save will cure the curiousity and you won't have a permanent commitment

Wicked

Shame Shame on Bethesda for limiting the child adoption to two!!!! i think a well advanced Dragonborn with a house in every hold and couple hundred thousand in the bank should be able to house as many orphans as he/she wants My former werewolf husband Farkas and i adopted the Lucia from Whiterun after i heard her tale of the ass*&ho@! grandmothers treatment. Then i grabbed the ever popular Runa from the orphanage(who i still can't get to bring the fox home Adam) But when i was doing a quest in Windhelm and ran across the little flower selling girl i was almost heartbroken....i would have given her Hjerim!!! there is a housecarl there to look after her Im tempted to organize and remove hearthfire and reinstall and start over... All the children at the orphanage are warm and dry Even the kid in Dawnstar has a job and sleeps by the fire in the tavern...

buggegirl99

i also adopted runa and lucia, and i feel so bad for the flower girl. i wish i could kick lucia out cuz she is a brat sometimes. but i started a new character and she will definetly adopt flower girl:D

Wicked

You
i also adopted runa and lucia, and i feel so bad for the flower girl. i wish i could kick lucia out cuz she is a brat sometimes. but i started a new character and she will definetly adopt flower girl:D

Im a level 81
imperial chic also and married Farkas lol Vilkas was glitched at the time A neat trick i discovered is to move out of the DLc house, take all stuff make a save delete the dlc reopen the save then save again and reinstall the dlc it starts you totally over without having to make a new character just make sure the dragon born and everybody else that is staying in the game is out side of the houses

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
I wanted to adopt a boy and a girl when this comes out, but it seems like the Boys are not as bad off as all the girls are :sadface:

Is there a Boy that has it really bad in Hearthfire?

buggegirl99

aussiegirlz

I was in Windhelm for the billionth time trying to get the Blood on Ice quest to trigger when I ran into Sophie. Seeing as there was a murderer running amok, it was night and snowing and she was shoeless and selling flowers in the dark I couldn't just leave her there. She is a wonderful daughter. Later I adopted Sissel (yep I killed her abusive father first) but she seemed to be the best fit for me since she is studying to be mage and has dreams of Paarthurnax it just seemed we were meant to be a family. If you want a homeless boy there is one at the farm outside of Solitude that is living in the stables with the horses. Not sure how many if any become orphaned after the civil war quests.

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
I like to adopt the ones that live on the streets.
It's pretty awkward talking to Constance after butchering Grelod right in front of her face.

Primrose the huntress

Master assassin/nightingale
i adopted britte and Runa fair-shield :D

Wicked

i uninstalled Hearthfire and resaved then reinstalled yesterday to start over....Im going to adopt the little flower girl in Windhelm and the little girl in Whiterun...they both are adorable.....Can you adopt one into one house and then the other into another house i wonder? i would like to have them both have their own house and housecarl in their respective towns i think Oh and Adam Warlock the chick in whiterun at the stall vendor area has your butter and milk for sweet rolls every restock... : )

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts