What are you currently listening to?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
"The Ecstasy of Gold", one of the most incredible scores EVER. Just so happens to be from one of the greatest films ever.

Oh wow, I never knew that song was from a western! I've only ever known Metallica's version.

I'm currently listening to the Underworld: Awakening score. Paul Haslinger has been one of my favorite composers since the first Underworld, which also happens to be one of my favorite films. Such a wonderfully dark atmosphere to his scores.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Man, Metallica is overrated. Anyway, what I'm listening to:

Docta Corvina

More Fiona Apple. This is one of my most favorite songs by her - even though it's a cover. I do like the original, but her voice just fits with the song so incredibly well, and the arrangement is haunting. Give me chills. <3

Her music is so heavily inspirational for my current story writing, it's crazy.

Docta Corvina

"Sauria" from Starfox Assault. I freaking love the StarFox series, 64 being my favorite overall. Still all these years out, I play it whenever I'm back home and my Nintendo 64 is within reach.

This song is one of my favorites from the game. It's got such an epic feel, perfect for an invasion of Dinosaur Planet. :D Listening to it makes me wanna escape the Nordic homeland for a brief bit and play all my StarFox games so badly...I need my old consoles here! D:

Docta Corvina

The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring OST :cool: Besides being high quality music all around, it helps me write. Trying to get this next chapter of my fic finished. :p

lolkhajiit

Hear Me Roar!
Nutshell by Alice in Chains. One of the greatest songs ever, imo. The meaning of it is.... I can't describe it. Especially the last verse. It says a lot. Funny how a song can say so much in just 63 words.

Docta Corvina

"It's Love" from Ranma 1/2...never saw the actual anime, but I've always loved the song. I...I don't really know why. It's damn catchy. It's definitely a shower tune. :D

Medea

The Shadow Queen
Disposable Heroes by Metallica. Yeah, I'm hardcore like that. Ooooooh, and I love Dethklok too! MERMAIDER! MERMAIDER! MERMAIDER!

Dallas-Arbiter

The "other" lads from Liverpool.
It's a Carcass cover, but Michael Amott of Arch Enemy was in Carcass, and was on the original.