What Are People's Thoughts On Will And Kate's Baby

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
This will be my last post about politics. You can still have the most popular vote in the States but still lose the race.
Obama had the popular vote as well as the electoral vote by a very comfortable margin.

Dagmar

What does that have to do with what I said. I was just saying you don't need the popular vote. Example, Al Gore.
You were saying it in response to the post from Jersey Dagmar that noted Obama was reelected so not withstanding your disingenuous attempt to assert the contrary it has everything to do with what you said.

Dagmar

Yo, I don't care enough to argue about politics. Maybe you're in the wrong Forums?
And yet you're still doing it. You're the one who introduced the off topic subject into this thread so you should be asking yourself that question. :rolleyes:

Ereshkigal

I didn't, start reading the post from the beginning. If you're going to troll please do it correctly. It's almost noon here, I have to go defend freedom. You have a nice middle of the night.

Dagmar

I didn't, start reading the post from the beginning. If you're going to troll please do it correctly. It's almost noon here, I have to go defend freedom. You have a nice middle of the night.
That's a LOLable defense to jumping into the thread simply to throw in your banal sentiments about US politics and then whine about it when it gets picked apart, and the fact that someone states the rather obvious about the same doesn't equate to trolling just because it exposes the same. Serving your country is a noble action but waving it around as if it's a get out of jail free card for foolish statements is rather sad.

ThriceHeart

Last Hunter of Toru-Manawa
I care not for the royals in all of their celebrations or failures, there are much bigger problems that are happening right now. The only real time I had seen it on the news was when it was being showed as the "on the lighter side of life" news story.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts