What Are People's Thoughts On Will And Kate's Baby

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Brizzle Kicks

Welcome To The Underground
For me I'm getting annoyed with it already what ever tv channel you turn on they are talking about it, what ever newspaper you pick up it's plastered all over it. do people really care I mean we have got months and months of this and I'm already fed up with it.
banghead.gif
My thoughts are summed by most people here.

Some Good News - Non Football Chat - Bristol City's Fans' Forum

Riece

Ambassador for Hello Kitty
Lucky for me I don't watch TV or listen to the radio so aside from one Facebook status on my wall where someone mentioned it I've been fairly blissfully unaware of all the hype.

I feel the same Mr. Brizzle Kicks. I really could care less. We're even bombarded with that stuff in the States. And the middle-aged ladies I work with have acted like it's big interesting news. Really? They got married. They both have working reproductive organs. Is it that big of a deal that Kate is spawning a little royal baby? Haha every news page on the interwebs is covered by stories about it. Ugh. Whatever :p

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
I would honestly care more if one of you guys were carrying a little parasite...and I don't know any of you that well. Hopefully the buzz will die down soon and we don't have to hear any more stories about Kate being rushed to the hospital for morning sickness. Man up, grab a trash can and a bottle of ginger ale, and get off my supermarket tabloids.

Yeah...I'm bitter.

snafu

i think it's the anti-christ.

think about it... kate's getting sick, a nurse already committed suicide and it's directly related to the pregnancy, it's 2012. i'm betting good money they're gonna name the kid damien, and he'll be born on the 6th hour, of the 6th day, of the 6th month.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
:sleepyface: My thought was "Well, I guess they had sex," and I moved on. I don't care. Maybe if I was from the UK I'd care more.
The OP is from the UK. :p

We're actually not bombarded with it where I am in the United States. The news is dominated by the fiscal cliff, hurricane recovery, the Supreme Court hearings on marriage equality, the war in Gaza and local sports. The only reason I saw any news about the Duke and Duchess was because of the nurse at their hospital committing suicide after being prank called by the the 2 Aussie DJ's. Otherwise it was just a small part of the news cycle for like a day or so.

SprSynJn

Why do you care that other people care? Does it bother you that they are more important than you to the general public? Please do keep in kind that his mother was basically loved by the entire world at one point in time. Also keep in mind he's royalty. Royalty is, and always has been, showered with attention throughout the years. Getting over it is the first step I say.

Brizzle Kicks

Welcome To The Underground
The OP is from the UK. :p

We're actually not bombarded with it where I am in the United States. The news is dominated by the fiscal cliff, hurricane recovery, the Supreme Court hearings on marriage equality, the war in Gaza and local sports. The only reason I saw any news about the Duke and Duchess was because of the nurse at their hospital committing suicide after being prank called by the the 2 Aussie DJ's. Otherwise it was just a small part of the news cycle for like a day or so.

I like a laugh and joke as much as the next man but what those Aussie dj's did over stepped the mark. My Mrs is a nurse and I know how stressful the job can be without some idiots getting you the sack. I feel sorry for her kids this close to Christmas without a mother I really hope those dj's get the sack it's the very least they deserve.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
I totally agree that was disgusting. But my question is, does the UK have anything similar to HIPAA? I know in the States, this would have ended in an ugly lawsuit...

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk 2

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Television = Poison. I record all my shows and watch them later so I don't have to sit through all the crap. I'm not surprised this is blowing up like it is. After all, OMG JB AND SELENA BROKE UP TIME TO TELL EVERYONE Even though they'd probably like their privacy during this anyway.

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
I honestly had no idea they were having a kid up until I saw the story on the cover of a magazine when checking out at the grocery store. I don't watch much TV or listen to the radio often. May sound weird, but nothing interests me. Walking Dead, maybe? I spend a ridiculous amount of my "TV" time watching people cook on YouTube. It's weird, I know. As far as caring if the royal couple has conceived? Congrats and peace out.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts