• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

MadeMocha

Okay so I'm a werewolf girl, and I'm wondering since I don't want to side with the vampires, is there anything special dealing with wolves in this DLC ?

Six Gun Tarot

Power is Power
Okay so I'm a werewolf girl, and I'm wondering since I don't want to side with the vampires, is there anything special dealing with wolves in this DLC ?
Nope, you do get your own tree for leveling up but you will be able to join Dawnguard (seeing how they only hunt Vamps)

Tyrone

Playing through both campaigns, werewolves were not even mentioned in dawnguard besides a single pelt in the vampire castle, I wish werewolves had a bigger role too, like maybe fighting wild werewolves

Kage

What ); they should have picked wolves instead of vampires. Vampires suck...
Oh well at least we get something

I disagree wholeheartedly with this comment. With the new DLC, the Vampire is infinitely better then the Werewolf. If there was a level 30 Vampire Lord up against a level 40 Werewolf, my Money would be on the Vampire. With the new spells and things that you get, you are by far better then a Werewolf. The Werewolf can't compare. The only thing that makes them better would be personal opinion, whether or not you want to be a Werewolf or a Vampire. Oh, and Vampires can make people their bitches, I mean, Werewolves can't do that.

To say that Vampires Suck is false, if it's your personal opinion, then that's different, in which case you should back it up and prove they suck. Otherwise, the proper way to say it is like this: "I dislike Vampires and have no wish to be one in this game, however, I recognize their awesomeness and superiority over Werewolves, and I am oh so sorry for insulting their awesomeness, please forgive me!" Well, maybe not the last bit, but it would certainly earn you a plus in my book.

However, no, there isn't anything extremely special. The only thing worthy of note is a new Perk Tree, which is pretty cool, but not nearly as cool as the Vampires, in my opinion. Oh, and Harkon calls you filthy beasts, but I'm not sure you want to hear that.

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
I disagree wholeheartedly with this comment. With the new DLC, the Vampire is infinitely better then the Werewolf. If there was a level 30 Vampire Lord up against a level 40 Werewolf, my Money would be on the Vampire. With the new spells and things that you get, you are by far better then a Werewolf. The Werewolf can't compare. The only thing that makes them better would be personal opinion, whether or not you want to be a Werewolf or a Vampire. Oh, and Vampires can make people their bitches, I mean, Werewolves can't do that.

To say that Vampires Suck is false, if it's your personal opinion, then that's different, in which case you should back it up and prove they suck. Otherwise, the proper way to say it is like this: "I dislike Vampires and have no wish to be one in this game, however, I recognize their awesomeness and superiority over Werewolves, and I am oh so sorry for insulting their awesomeness, please forgive me!" Well, maybe not the last bit, but it would certainly earn you a plus in my book.

However, no, there isn't anything extremely special. The only thing worthy of note is a new Perk Tree, which is pretty cool, but not nearly as cool as the Vampires, in my opinion. Oh, and Harkon calls you filthy beasts, but I'm not sure you want to hear that.
To be fair, vampires do suck... blood. :p

Zexks

To say that Vampires Suck is false, if it's your personal opinion, then that's different, in which case you should back it up and prove they suck.

Lol, because the wording made it so easy:
Proof:

kyler

i had an account with a level 51 orc and i was a fully leveled werewolf and i was pretty much unstoppable and i have never died as a werewolf, and then i triedto be a vampire lord and all i focused on was leveling him up and i did...... but then he died quite a bit, and the reason i dont like vampires is that you have to feed over and over again and you have a weakness to sunlight... obviously, but werewolfs are different..... they have no weaknesses not even the silver swords because they only hurt the undead with additional damge..... so if anything the vampires are the ones that are at a disadvantage here because they are undead and i see kages point about "vampires can make other people theyre bitches" but there"bitches" arent very strong anyways and me personally have never been killed bye a vampire because they are no match for my awsomness

Silence

I played through Skyrim as a Companion werewolf on my first char and basically used the transformation only a few times, got bored with it fast. It's nice for tankin in and rippin plops apart but lacks the finesse of a deviously plotted kill that I so enjoy. I do wish there was a "pack" aspect for werewolves that would focus on the hunt and social pack structure (Alpha, Beta, territory, need to provide for the pack, etc.) to make it more in depth, as I come from a wolfpack RP in the past- but no such luck. Browsing the internetz I became a little annoyed with all the complaints about the difficulty being "regular" Vamps (pre-Dawnguard) and so I contracted the disease, since Skyrim had become far too easy for me anyhow. I think honestly it's just another facet of the game to have to feed, Vampirism is meant to be a curse so it's not intended to be all benefit.

kyler

honestly when i get bored i just start anew game...... and my frist quest to do is the companions guild quests because i wanted to be a werewolf only for the fact that if your a werewolf then you can run faster, and for longer distances so when i start a new game then if there is a place that i havent found ( due to me being a noob) then i will go werewolf and then i will just sprint there and also because im such a low level then i am also stronger...... but have no money.... once again im a noob and if i stole a horse then i would just have a bounty and if i kept runnning from the guards then it would just keep stackiong and i would have to run because i am a noob and cant fight the guards without dying so i find it much much easier to just do the quests for the companions first so that way im a werewolf and i can just go find whatever i need to or fight whoever i need to...... and also i have plenty of people to follow me if i need help and if i want to kill parthonaux then i could join the blades and just get my "recruits" from the companions that way i dont have to go and try to find other people at such a low leveland its just much easier in my oppinion

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I played through Skyrim as a Companion werewolf on my first char and basically used the transformation only a few times, got bored with it fast. It's nice for tankin in and rippin pl*** apart but lacks the finesse of a deviously plotted kill that I so enjoy. I do wish there was a "pack" aspect for werewolves that would focus on the hunt and social pack structure (Alpha, Beta, territory, need to provide for the pack, etc.) to make it more in depth, as I come from a wolfpack RP in the past- but no such luck. Browsing the internetz I became a little annoyed with all the complaints about the difficulty being "regular" Vamps (pre-Dawnguard) and so I contracted the disease, since Skyrim had become far too easy for me anyhow. I think honestly it's just another facet of the game to have to feed, Vampirism is meant to be a curse so it's not intended to be all benefit.

Werewolves aren't like regular wolves in regards to how a wolf pack operates. The only Werewolves I've seen in a pack order is Twilight and we all know how much that pile of crap sucks.

JD_eLite

Soooo Im so confused, Ive maxed out my werwolf Perks and I dont know how to use my other howls. The only one that goes into effect is the Terror one. A little help guys

Kage

Which is awesome. I mean, a Vampire can go in and out of VL whenever they damn well please. A werewolf only lasts for a bit, and have to wait a day when they turn back. Plus, in my opinion, their powers pale in comparison to a VL's. Anyway, again, Vampires are now far superior to Werewolves, they had their glory, but sadly, their time in the limelight is past.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
Which is awesome. I mean, a Vampire can go in and out of VL whenever they damn well please. A werewolf only lasts for a bit, and have to wait a day when they turn back. Plus, in my opinion, their powers pale in comparison to a VL's. Anyway, again, Vampires are now far superior to Werewolves, they had their glory, but sadly, their time in the limelight is past.

The only reason vampires are now superior is due to their infinite intelligence. There is no way a single werewolf can go head up with a vampire lord. Now I want you to think for a second. How would 4 vampire lords fair against 4 intelligent+instinctive werewolves? But before you answer you must understand That Vampires will always be better in skyrim. Due to the fact that video games are unrealistic. Think about it A werewolf could easily pounce on a vampire lord and rip the throat out. Realistically wolves hunt in packs, In werewolf lore they traveled in packs of 7-9. But to be more realistic werewolves and vampires don't exist as far as we know, so we will do animal vs animal scenario. Brown wolf vs Fox bat? I think we all know the outcome.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
Werewolves aren't like regular wolves in regards to how a wolf pack operates. The only Werewolves I've seen in a pack order is Twilight and we all know how much that pile of crap sucks.

You should watch underwold that is a more realistic view of werewolf lore

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts