• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Werewolf or Vampire

• Total voters

Toxius

Frost Wolf
Also simply don't werewolves become obsolete later.
You barely do any damage, and get killed while changing sometimes.
At high levels of course. This is assuming you have an non-modded Skyrim that doesn't buff werewolves.

Bulldog

I am torn on which route my Nord is going to go. For me it isn't so much Werewolf or Vampire as you can cure yourself of one then play as the other and vice versa. For me it comes down to more what I want to be a Vampire or a Dawnguard member.

BlueBull

DovahBull
Werewolf. I love animals and when you're a vampire you can't regenerate magika, stamina, or health anyway. That annoys me.

Jurgarik Greycloak

Techno master of Tamriel.
As I likely said before, I think the only good thing about the Werewolves is the disease immunity. Vampires are less useful because their poison immunity is very limited, and their weaknesses in the day is a hindrance. Best to stay human.

BlueBull

DovahBull
As I likely said before, I think the only good thing about the Werewolves is the disease immunity. Vampires are less useful because their poison immunity is very limited, and their weaknesses in the day is a hindrance. Best to stay human.

I thought vampires were immune to disease too?

Jurgarik Greycloak

Techno master of Tamriel.

True, but why be a Vampire or a Werewolf for the disease immunity? Is it that hard to simply carry a few cure disease potions, or be a Bosmer (unsure if other races have them, I tend not to bother that much).

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?

True, but why be a Vampire or a Werewolf for the disease immunity? Is it that hard to simply carry a few cure disease potions, or be a Bosmer (unsure if other races have them, I tend not to bother that much).
No, it's not inconvenient, but, as often as I catch diseases on my playthroughs, and I'm usually no where near a shrine, the number of cure disease potions I need to carry is weight prohibitive. I simply can't stand any sort of disease and the snarky comments others make. Is there not a cure disease spell in the Restoration school somewhere? If so, I may consider doing restoration (a sadly neglected school by me in my 4000+ hours of playing).

If not, I don't really have a problem being were or vamp. It's not like you need to use them if you don't want to. :)

J

Jeremius

No, it's not inconvenient, but, as often as I catch diseases on my playthroughs, and I'm usually no where near a shrine, the number of cure disease potions I need to carry is weight prohibitive. I simply can't stand any sort of disease and the snarky comments others make. Is there not a cure disease spell in the Restoration school somewhere? If so, I may consider doing restoration (a sadly neglected school by me in my 4000+ hours of playing).

If not, I don't really have a problem being were or vamp. It's not like you need to use them if you don't want to. :)
If you are constantly getting diseases, you may need to rethink the way you play, because I can fight skeevers and RARELY get a disease from them.

Daelon DuLac

If you are constantly getting diseases, you may need to rethink the way you play, because I can fight skeevers and RARELY get a disease from them.
I get them on purpose. I just like to annoy myself. :)

Daelon DuLac

I am going with this. Why in the world would you WANT to purposefully get sick like that?
Masochism? Self loathing? Guilt over killing Narfi? Who knows. I just don't think they like themselves much. Besides, it keeps the normals away.[emoji12]

Rhew

The missing snow elf
I prefer the raw animal power of the warewolf. It's so much more fun to sprint around the countryside than float around ominously. And I really don't like how the vampire lord looks. Also I'm really bad at remembering to feed and hate having to sneak around a town to feed (my game has some type of bug where the vampires at the castle attacks me if i'm starving). So the warewolf is the one for me. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts